Cape Cod Wind Speed Indicator with Peak Gust UpgradeItem#: HN-CCWW002
- Measures wind speed
- Peak gust of wind is recorded to be viewed later
- Spinning cupwheel can be mounted on boat or rooftop
- Silver face with polished brass dial
- Measures speed from 0-100 mph
Know at a glance how hard the wind is blowing! A spinning cupwheel mounted on your rooftop or boat mast uses free wind energy to instantly register every gust of wind in real time. The decorative and elegant spun silver face of the highly polished brass dial accurately displays the wind speed from 0 - 100 mph (0 - 160 kph). The rugged rooftop transmitter is constructed of a marine-alloy of aluminum for many years of trouble-free operation.
The included A.C. powered Peak Gust Register records the highest gust, which displays when you press a small button at the top of the dial.
Watch as a storm passes by - it's fun and entertaining for the whole family!
Includes 6" diameter dial, all cables, and hardware for easy owner installation!
Ten-year Limited Warranty.
Dimensions & Specifications
$49.00 to $179.00
- Available in 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole panels
- Mahogany wood
- Perfect for displaying multiple instruments
- Made in the USA
- Provides wind direction
- Small rooftop weathervane collects data
- Silver face with highly polished brass dial
- Great for boats
- Transmitter is marine-alloy aluminum
- Hand-crafted marine barometer
- Silver face and highly polished solid brass
- 6 Inch diameter
- Works at elevations up to 2000 feet
- No outside apparatus or wiring is needed