Capresso Stainless Steel Infinity Burr Coffee GrinderItem#: HN-CAPR020
- Heavy-duty, die-cast, brushed zinc housing
- Commercial-grade, solid-steel conical burrs
- Total of 16 settings from extra fine to coarse
- Slowest grinding speed in its class
- Safety lock system
- Pulse grind function
- 5- to 60-second auto-grind timer
- Clear bean container with 8.8-ounce bean capacity
- Includes measuring scoop and cleaning brush
- Stainless Steel finish
Grinder, Cleaning Brush, Measuring Scoop
For maximum aroma and flavor retention, nothing beats the Capresso Stainless Steel Infinity Burr Grinder. Computer-controlled grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the conical steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision. These conical burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for a precise fit. A multiple-gear motor produces slow grinding action (< 450 rpm), resulting in highest-precision grinding, from Turkish fine to percolator coarse. This conical burr grinder does all this with low noise output.
The Infinity Burr Grinder will only grind when the black dot on the bean container points to one of the fineness settings. Turn the timer and grinding starts instantly. For pulse-grinding, turn the bean container marking (black dot) outside of the fineness settings to stop grinding. Turning it back to the desired fineness will resume grinding as long as the timer is still running.
Features and Benefits
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation.
- Clearly marked fineness settings, 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular, and coarse. A total of 16 settings.
- Commercial-grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high-precision grinding.
- Gear-reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up.
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat buildup, preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Safety lock system.
- Removable upper conical burr for easy cleaning.
- Tight-fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee)
- See-through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Pulse-grinding feature.
- Elegant, timeless, user-friendly design.
- Includes cleaning brush and measuring scoop.
- Heavy-duty, die-cast zinc housing.
- Stainless Steel finish
Electronic Charcoal Filter Indicator
An internal counter registers how often you turn the coffee maker on. It assumes that it makes a pot of coffee each time the machine is turned on. After 60 pots of coffee, the green indicator light starts blinking. Replace the charcoal filter and push and hold the filter button until the green light stops blinking and stays illuminated. TIP: Once the charcoal filter is wet, certain cleaning agents will diminish over time. Replace the charcoal filter at least every six weeks or when the indicator light blinks, whichever comes first. If you don't use the charcoal system, push the filter button and the green light will turn off.
Launched in 1994, Capresso provides innovative coffee equipment for professionals and home users alike. In 2002, Capresso merged with Jura AG, a company founded in 1931 in Switzerland. Together, Jura Capresso began to introduce the finest automatic coffee centers to the U.S. market. With friendly, high-tech features like one-touch operation, interchangeable frothers, LED displays, and high-pressure brewing, Jura Capresso coffee machines have quickly become leaders in the industry. Through new, patented designs, their machines are constantly evolving to make it a pleasure for you to create delicious coffee with ease. Jura Capresso machines are beautifully designed to look great on your countertop, and are made with high-quality materials that are engineered for years of reliable performance.
Dimensions & Specifications
10H x 7W x 5L Inches
Limited 1 Year