Capstar Flea Treatment Dog Flea & Tick CareItem#: HN-LMB088
- Oral treatment to kill fleas and ticks
- Choose Blue for pets 2 - 25 lbs.; Green for 25+ lbs.
- Works within 30 minutes and lasts 24 hours
- For use on dogs and cats 4+ weeks old (2-25 lbs.)
- Not a preventative
Capstar Flea Treatment Dog Flea & Tick Care keeps your cat or dog free from ticks and fleas when they are around areas prone to flea and ticks. So your pet will be protected at the dog park, when they're off to doggy daycare, or the groomer. This oral flea control solution is available in different dosages for cats and dogs over 4 weeks old. The correct dosage is based on your pet's weight, Blue is for pets 2-25 pounds and Green is for pets 25+ pounds. A single treatment works within 30 minutes and lasts up to 24 hours. Not for use as a preventative method.
Capstar is an oral flea and tick medication made by Novartis Company. Novartis was created in 1996 and specializes in animal health, pharmaceuticals, and consumer health. Novartis is at the forefront of new and better treatments and highly involved in research and development for pet products. Their extensive product range provides solutions for preventing and treating various animal diseases and parasites infections.
Dimensions & Specifications
5L x 3.75W x 1H in.
$17.99 to $19.99
- 30 count in small/medium or large sizes
- Select beef hide coated with C.E.T. Dual Enzyme System
- Removes plaque and bacteria buildup
- Helps clean teeth and freshen breath
- Also basted with poultry flavor
$19.99 to $44.99
- High-calorie supplement
- Helps rejuvenate pets
- Taste is very palatable to dogs
- Includes vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Varied sizes; for animal use only
- Treatment for pets with diarrhea
- Choose 15- or 30-millileter paste kit
- Restores intestinal balance
- Contains live beneficial microorganisms
- For diarrhea resulting from illness, stress, etc.