Cavalia Steel Spring Sling Dining Chairs - Set of 6Item#: HN-PRID072
If you like to entertain outdoors, you can seat up to six people comfortably with this set of dining chairs from the Cavalia collection. These beautiful chairs are perfect for lounging by the pool or sitting around the dinner table. The sling-style construction lets you tip back slightly, while a wide base keeps the chair from falling over. Made of solid steel, these chairs will provide you with outdoor enjoyment for years to come. The neutral colors of the chairs allow them to work with many different patio decors.
- Chairs upholstered in woven texteline fabric
- Cleans easily with a wet cloth or hose
- Made from long-lasting, sturdy steel
- Set consists of 6 sophisticated chairs
- Powder-coated finish for stylish appeal
- Dimensions: 29L x 24.75W x 43H inches
6 Sling Dining Chairs
Whether you need extra seating around your patio or are completing your dining set, the Cavalia Steel Spring Sling Dining Chairs - Set of 6 are a beautiful and sophisticated addition to any backyard area. Made with subtle, neutral colors that add a hint of elegance, these gorgeous chairs easily complement any decor and allow the brighter colors around your patio to really pop. Sling-style seats are not only easy to clean with just a spray with the hose, but the woven texteline fabric is perfect for dining as well as poolside relaxation. Crafted from strong and durable solid steel, these chairs have a beautiful powder coated finish which helps them to stand up to various weather conditions. A comfortable high back ensures that you can relax comfortably while the spring action design keeps the back properly in place. A wide base ensures this seat won't tip over when you tip back. You'll enjoy spending summer days and evening outdoors with friends or unwinding by the pool with these lovely chairs.
About Pride Family Brands
A penchant for creating premium-quality, hand-made, custom-designed aluminum casual furniture distinguishes Pride Family Brands as a design leader in the casual furniture industry. For over 30 years, Pride Family Brands has thrived on the goal of combining innovation and artistry to provide customers with the finest durable casual furniture. After moving from Miami, FL, to Costa Rica, the company has incorporated highly skilled craftsmen, a full-service production line with more than 800 members, and advanced technology to preserve the luxurious quality of their products by manufacturing them one piece at a time.
Pride Family Brands' collections reflect a nature-inspired, yet sophisticated ambiance that embraces the importance of crafting an outdoor living space to accommodate you. With products that are hand-painted, hand-polished, and faux finished, Pride Family Brands makes it easy to create that inventive and charismatic place to retreat to - at home. Staff collaboration, award-winning designs, industry firsts, and exclusive patented processes are the motivating factors behind Pride Family Brands' opulent collection of traditional and contemporary pieces.
Dimensions & Specifications
Pride Family Brands Care & Maintenance
Frames / Finishes
Periodic cleaning of frames is recommended. Simply wash with mild soap and rinse thoroughly. DO NOT use any kind of wax, abrasive materials, or strong detergents on textured finishes.
Frame Touch Up Instructions
Should your frames require minor finish touch ups, follow these easy instructions:
- Place the frame in an open area with plenty of light ventilation - preferably outdoors.
- Use a very fine grit sand paper (120 grit or more) and lightly sand the damaged area until smooth with the rest of the surface.
- Using a clean rag lightly dipped in rubbing alcohol or mineral spirits, wipe the sanded area clean of dirt and oil. This primes the affected area and provides the maximum bonding surface for the paint to adhere.
- Shake spray can for at least one minute after mixing balls rattle. Spray the damaged area lightly in an even left-to-right motion. This action helps to prevent paint runs. For best results, make two to three light coats allowing paint to dry in between coats. Read the information affixed to the spray can for additional information.
Touch up applications should be limited to as small an area as necessary to repair the damage. Be sure to use a left-to-right motion when touching up to feather the touch up into the established finish area. Wait until paint is very dry before determining if an additional coat is needed.
Wash briskly with sponge or soft brush using a solution of mild detergent and warm water. Rinse thoroughly with clean water. Allow to air dry. Occasionally, 1 cup of household bleach can be mixed with the detergent for heavy-duty stains on fabrics without print.
Sling products are created from selected fabrics, which are stretched onto the furniture frame providing a firm, yet very comfortable, seating experience. The sling furniture product line is a very popular choice and has several unique advantages, primarily associated with its care and maintenance.
- The special sling fabrics allow water and air to flow through for quick drying.
- The fabrics remain quite cool due to the flow-through nature of the fabric weave.
- Sling products are easy to clean - simply wash and rinse with your garden hose.
Our slings resist sagging and retain their tautness. Should a fabric ever need changing, we will replace the entire sling bucket so that removing and replacing the sling from the frame is entirely eliminated. Mix 3 gallons of warm water with 1 cup of household bleach and 1 cup of mild detergent. Apply with brush and rinse thoroughly. Do not use solvent type materials which will cause the yarn to become brittle.