Boomer & George Cedar Insulated Barn Dog House with Cooling fanItem#: HN-AKO013
- Cozy dog house with charming covered porch
- Fir wood construction for greater insulation
- Side window on house allows for ventilation
- Raised floor keeps your dog off the cold, wet ground
- Removable roof and floor for easy cleaning
- Kiln dried and treated wood with natural stains
- Assembles quickly with a Phillips screwdriver
- Includes the Hound Breezer cooling fan
- Safe, quiet design with quick setup
- Cools up to a 32 cu. ft. house
Dog house with cooling fan
Your dog will enjoy cuddling up in this sturdy dog house as much as he enjoys relaxing on the comfort of his own covered front porch. Constructed of fir, this dog house is well insulated and built to withstand humidity and extreme temperatures. The natural insulating feature of wood is 2 to 5 times higher than any other material used in pet home construction. It's finished in natural stains so it will look great anywhere. The raised base keeps your dog off of the cold or damp ground so he'll stay warmer. A see-through door on the side of the house provides ventilation and helps him keep an eye on his surroundings. Your dog will appreciate that and you'll appreciate how the removable roof and floor panels make it easy to clean. In addition to a raised base, the covered porch offers shade and protects your pet from rainy days. When summer hits, the included Hound Breezer cooling fan will keep your dog cool. It's made of powder-coated steel, features safe and quiet operation, and cools up to 32 cu. ft. with a thermostat-controlled fan.
With simple instructions and all hardware included, assembly time is approximately 20 minutes with a Phillips screwdriver.
Dog House Dimensions
- External: 39W x 47D x 35H inches
- Internal: 31W x 36D x 32H inches
- Door Opening: 16W x 21H inches
- Porch: 29W x 39D x 33H inches
Dimensions & Specifications
Boomer & George
Raised Panel Floor
16W x 21H in.
31W x 36D x 32H in.
39W x 47D x 35H in.
1 Year Limited