Cedar Shed 12 x 6 ft. Boathouse Garden ShedItem#: HN-CED017
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Crafted from 100% Western Red Cedar wood
- Cedar shingled roof panels and plywood floor boards
- Includes windows, double door, and pre-built panels
- Easy to assemble; all tools included
- Exterior measures 12.875W x 6D x 8.25H ft.
Shed, planter box, shutters, floor joist
- Complete with one year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Interior measures 12W x 5.75D x 7.3H ft.
- Includes 3 non-functional windows
- Each window measures: 6.25W x 25.25H inches
- Cedar Dutch door measures 5W x 7H ft.
- Includes 2 x 4 foot cedar floor joist
- Also includes decorative shutters, and a planter box
- Assembly is easy with all necessary tools, even the bit, included
- Wood arrives pre-cut and ready to build
- Cedar features natural oils that preserve wood and resist insect damage
- Includes 2 x 4 foot cedar floor joist, decorative shutters, and a planter box
For any season, the Cedar Shed 12 x 6 ft. Boathouse Wood Storage Shed has you, and your boat, covered. When it's not in the water, your boat needs a place to call home. This protective shed keeps your investment looking sharp year after year. The cedar construction works to eliminate insect damage and is tough against inclement weather. Complete with room for all your water and fishing accessories like canoes, kayaks, and more, and still save room for the lawnmower. The Dutch doors create a wide opening, big enough to maneuver just about anything inside. Ships complete with all the necessary tools for easy, comprehensive assembly.
About Cedar Shed Industries
Since 1980, Cedar Shed has grown to be one of the largest specialty cedar product manufacturers in the world. They offer top quality products like gazebos, sheds, and outdoor furniture, all made from high-quality Western Red Cedar. Over the years, Cedar Shed has grown, developed, and matured to the point where they are now shipping thousands of gazebos and garden sheds every year to customers around the world.
Why Western Red Cedar?
The supremacy of Western Red Cedar as an all-weather building material is entirely natural. Along with its beauty, stability, and endurance, Western Red Cedar contains natural oils that act as preservatives to help the wood resist insect attack and decay. Properly finished and maintained, Western Red Cedar ages gracefully and endures for many years. Western Red Cedar is non-toxic and safe for all uses. Over time, the wood remains subtly aromatic and the characteristic fragrance adds another dimension to the universal appeal of the Cedar Shed products.
Dimensions & Specifications
5W x 7H ft.
12.875W x 6D x 8.25H ft.
12LW x 5.75D x 7.3H ft.
1 Year Limited