Jaques Challenge Croquet MalletItem#: HN-JA024
- High-quality heavy enthusiast mallet
- Octagonal hickory handle with Takair wrap grip
- Extra-heavy round rockwood head
- Round mallet head: 9L x 2.75 diam. inches
- Handle length: 37.5 inches; Weight: 2 lbs. 12 oz.
The Challenge Croquet Mallet has a round head turned from Rockwood, which is a darker, slightly heavier wood. A heavier mallet may make long shots easier, since the weight of the mallet helps the pendulum motion of the mallet, and lets you hit harder and straighter with less effort.
English made octagonal handle made of premium Hickory features colorful, wind-on Takair grip. It also has a wedging system which lessens the chance of water penetration in damp conditions.
Dimensions & Specifications
Mallet Handle Dimensions
37 1/2 inches
Mallet Head Dimensions
9L x 2 3/4W inches
2 lbs. 12 oz.
- Protect your investment wisely
- Perfect for both storage and travel
- Durable green canvas bag
- Fits any standard mallet
- Dimensions: 39L x 10.5W inches
- The official book of association croquet rules
- Prepared by International Laws Revision Committee
- Sixth edition
- An absolute necessity for any serious croquet player
- Drive hoops quickly and firmly
- Made of English ash for durability
- Elegant white finish
- Dimensions: 12L x 6W x 4 diam. inches