Chantal Enamel-on-Steel Bridge 1.8-qt. Whistling TeakettleItem#: HN-CHAN135
- Enameled steel construction with stainless steel lid and whistle
- Hand washing recommended
- Stay-cool handle
- Smooth, flat base encourages rapid boiling
- Works on all stovetops, including induction
- 1.8-quart capacity
- Available in a variety of colors
- Dimensions: 9L x 9W x 9H inches
About Chantal Cookware Corporation
As the most renowned name in enamel-on-steel cookware today, US-based Chantal Cookware Corporation was the first to bring dramatic color, tempered glass lids, stay-cool handles, and environmentally-friendly cookware for cooking, serving, and storing to the world's market. Founded in 1971 by engineer Heida Thurlow, the first woman in the US to launch and run a cookware company, Chantal has received 26 design and utility patents from the US and Germany.
Dimensions & Specifications
9L x 9W x 9H in.