Prevue Pet Products Charleston Bird Cage 110BItem#: HN-PRP013
- Made from durable metal wires
- Attractive bird cage in house style
- Metal base with a removable drawer for easy cleaning
- 3 outside access feeder cups
- Plastic seed guard ensures ample supply of food and water
- Perch helps your pet sit comfortably
- Dimensions: 15L x 22W x 23H in.
3 feeder cups, 1 perch, Seed guard
Perfect for medium-sized birds like the cockatiel, senegal, and weaver, the Charleston Bird Cage has 5/8-inch bar spacing, which makes it absolutely safe and fun for your pet.
The attractive house-style cage has an all-metal base with a removable drawer and for convenient cleaning. Three outside-access feeder cups and a plastic seed guard make sure your bird has an ample supply of food and water, while a perch helps your pet sit comfortably and get a lot of exercise. Requires minor assembly.
Extremely affordable, the Charleston Bird Cage is made with metal wires and comes in a pet-safe black finish.
Dimensions & Specifications
# of Perches
22W x 15D x 23H inches
Prevue Pet Products
- Made of solid hardwood
- Finished in colorful pet-safe paints
- Features bell, ladder, and swing to entertain your pet bird
- Exciting toy for your small bird
- Dimensions: 15W x 13H in.
- Crafted from solid hardwood
- Colorful pet-safe paint finish
- Features a ladder and swing to entertain your pet
- Perfect for cockatiels, small parrots, and mid-sized birds
- Dimensions: 19W x 14.5H in.
- Bird toy filled with a variety of fun activities
- Features ropes and beads, tassels, and perches
- Birds will love to climb the beaded ropes
- Rope-wrapped perch provides a good grip
- Great for small, medium, and large birds
- Measures 10W x 10.5D x 33.5L inches
- Easily clips to the top of the birdcage
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Hard To Clean
- Poor Design
Comments about Charleston Bird Cage:
I got this cage for my cockatiel. He wants to have a high perch, but when he sits on it, he has to bend his head because of the angled roof. The cage started to rust near the water dish within less than a year. That is totally unacceptable, as far as I'm concerned.