Cheviot Balmoral 66 in. Double Ended Cast Iron Freestanding TubItem#: HN-FEI449
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Double ended cast iron freestanding tub
- For use with floor- or bathroom-wall mount faucets
- Elegant white exterior and interior
- Empty weight: 425 lbs., full weight: 938 lbs.
- Water capacity: 57 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 68L x 28W x 27H inches; inside dimensions: 64L x 21W x 24.5H inches
Sleek and spacious with a timeless appeal, the Cheviot Balmoral 66 in. Double Ended Cast Iron Freestanding Tub offers ample room for leaning back and unwinding after a long day. Choose your lounging position in this double-ended freestanding tub, which features a white porcelain enamel interior and comfortable rounded walls on either end. Durable cast-iron construction ensures lasting strength and beauty, while the crisp, clean white finish blends beautifully with existing bathroom decor. Fixtures you'll need for your tub include a faucet, drain, and supply lines (not included). We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor installs your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Cheviot Products Inc.
Based out of Port Coquitlam – B.C. Canada, Cheviot Products Inc. is a leading supplier of claw foot bathtubs, cast iron bathtubs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, and sinks to major bathroom distributors and wholesalers that can be found nearly anywhere throughout the world. With design features based on styles from the Victorian era, Cheviot Products Inc. aims to provide quality products that suggest a traditional and classic appeal with modern concepts.
Dimensions & Specifications
68L x 28W x 27H in.
425 lbs. (Empty), 938 lbs. (Filled)
AssemblyProduct comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions if neccessary. Please call our Customer Service Department with any questions during set-up.
$477.99 to $683.99
- Faucet on 3- to 8-inch adjustable centers
- Tub wall installation
- Constructed of brass in your choice of finishes
- Metal cross handles labeled hot and cold
- Includes faucet with hand-held shower
$39.99 to $49.99
- Fits over the rim of roll top tubs
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Classic wire grate design for drainage
$350.99 to $368.99
- Oval shower ring for freestanding tubs
- Constructed of solid brass in your choice of finish
- Includes three 24-inch-long ceiling support assemblies
- Measures 72L x 32W inches