Cheviot Carlton 72 in. Classic Cast Iron Clawfoot TubItem#: HN-FEI445
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183
- Cast iron classic tub with paw feet
- For use with floor- or bathroom-wall mount faucets
- Feet available in 5 finish options
- Empty weight: 302 lbs., full weight: 770 lbs.
- Water capacity: 52 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 70L x 32W x 26H inches; inside dimensions: 64.625L x 17.75W x 21.375H inches
Bathe in luxury, comfort, and elegance with the Cheviot Carlton 72 in. Classic Cast Iron Clawfoot Tub. Meticulously crafted in Europe from high-quality cast iron, this classic clawfoot tub has a continuous rolled rim and ornate paw feet for added elegance. The spacious interior cradles you in comfort, and both ends of the tub are rounded for your choice of bathing positions. This traditional cast iron tub comes in your choice of five feet finishes. The interior is white porcelain enamel, and the exterior is sanded and painted white to create a smooth surface. Fixtures you'll need for your tub to function include a faucet, drain, and supply lines (not included). We recommend that a professional plumber or contractor installs your new tub and that you measure your space prior to purchasing to ensure a proper fit.
Tips to Take Before Taking it Easy in Your Clawfoot or Freestanding Tub
We know you're excited to transform your bathroom from dull to indulgent with the addition of a clawfoot tub or a freestanding tub, but please consider this important information before taking on your tub.
- We recommend having a professional plumber install your tub.
- Make sure your floor can support the weight of the tub, whether it's empty or full.
- Measure the doorway you'll take the tub through to get inside your house, and measure your stairwell and your bathroom doorway, too, to make sure the tub will fit. Remember that some tub feet are not removable.
- Get prepared with the right parts. You'll need some essentials to enjoy a proper clawfoot or freestanding tub experience. Keep in mind that parts such as the faucet, drain, supply lines, hand-held shower head, shower curtain, and shut-off valves are sold separately.
- While you can use universal parts for some tubs, you'll find that others require parts that are the same brand as the tub. All of your necessary tub parts are available for purchase here at ClawfootTubs.com.
- Have your plumber ensure that your tub is level. To prevent the tub from moving and to protect your floor, try placing coasters underneath the tub feet.
- After the tub is installed, see that your plumber turns the water on and makes sure everything works and drains properly.
Now, don't forget the bubbles!
About Cheviot Products Inc.
Based out of Port Coquitlam – B.C. Canada, Cheviot Products Inc. is a leading supplier of claw foot bathtubs, cast iron bathtubs, bathroom fixtures, toilets, and sinks to major bathroom distributors and wholesalers that can be found nearly anywhere throughout the world. With design features based on styles from the Victorian era, Cheviot Products Inc. aims to provide quality products that suggest a traditional and classic appeal with modern concepts.
Dimensions & Specifications
70L x 32W x 26H in.
302 lbs. (Empty), 770 lbs. (Filled)
Antique Bronze, Brass, Brushed Nickel, Chrome, White
AssemblyProduct comes with complete assembly and /or installation instructions if neccessary. Please call our Customer Service Department with any questions during set-up.
$354.99 to $524.99
- Faucet on 3- to 8-inch adjustable centers
- Tub wall installation
- Constructed of brass in your choice of finishes
- Metal cross handles labeled hot and cold
- Includes faucet with hand-held shower
$359.99 to $509.99
- Ideal for tubs with floor-mount faucets
- Brass construction in your choice of finishes
- Includes cross handle stop valves
- Pair includes floor escutcheons and mounting nuts
- Measures 31.5H inches
$39.99 to $49.99
- Fits over the rim of roll top tubs
- Available in a variety of finishes
- Classic wire grate design for drainage