Chicago Brick Oven 500 Countertop Pizza OvenItem#: HN-CHIA003
- Questions? Call our product specialists: 866-579-5183.
- Insulated steel cabinet construction
- Pre-assembled and ready to cook
- Heats fast to high temperature
- Available in copper vein or silver vein finish
- Includes pizza peel and brush
- Dimensions: 32L x 34W x 41H inches
Pizza oven, Peel, Brush
The pre-assembled Chicago Brick Oven 500 Countertop Pizza Oven is a small-footprint oven that can be placed on a countertop or fixed to a permanent base. This oven is made from insulating materials and a specially fabricated steel cabinet that creates a heating envelope for a faster rise in temperature on the inside all while remaining cool to the touch on the outside. And speaking of the outside, your new wood-fired oven comes in your choice of two color options.
About Chicago Brick Oven
This USA-based company is all about taking the classic brick oven design and charging it with the best engineering and technology available today. It's a revolutionary idea that took shape at a friendly gathering in May of 2006 when three neighbors all keen on buying a wood-fired brick oven decided to save money and go in together. After doing the research these pals realized that most residential, outdoor wood-fired ovens had to be imported to the USA and that didn't seem right at all. They wanted to make pizza - now - without the extreme wait and expense that comes from overseas shipping. Knowing they weren't alone in their passion for brick oven flavor, they started Chicago Brick Oven to create the best cooking equipment stateside so no American would ever have to go struggle to purchase a quality wood-fired oven ever again.
Dimensions & Specifications
Chicago Brick Oven
32L x 34W x 41H in.
Copper Vein, Silver Vein
- Square pizza stone with handles
- Cordierite with stainless steel frame
- Thermal-shock resistant
- Eliminates hot spots and browns a perfect crust
- Dimensions: 19L x 15.5W x 3H inches
- Attractive fan-shaped pizza board
- Made from sustainable acacia wood
- Certified food-safe finish with natural grains
- Hand-wash with mild soap or a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 14.5W x 19.25D x 4H in.