Chino 3-Tier FountainItem#: HN-INO018
- Cast aluminum fountain with cast iron base
- Ornate, beautiful fountain
- 2 sculpted birds on top tier
- Includes light and pump
- Dimensions: 31L x 31W x 36H inches
Outfit your yard or patio with the 3-tiered wonder that is the Chino 3-Tier Fountain. This ornately crafted metal fountain is a magnificent achievement in outdoor style. Each tier features beautiful petal edges and deep basins, catching the cascading water as it falls from tier-to-tier. The top tier is topped with an ornamental ball, and two sculpted birds rest on the basin's rim. To add to its beauty, this fountain is lighted for nighttime illumination. A water pump is included.
About Innova Hearth & Home, Inc.
Taking its name from the word "innovate," Innova Hearth & Home, Inc. focuses on creating original products that fit both traditional and contemporary decorating themes. Innova draws its inspiration from the current movement in creating fashionable outdoor living spaces, and therefore specializes in outdoor furniture, park benches, and garden decor. With a commitment to superior construction and unique design, Innova delivers quality products to make your outdoor living room comfortable and beautiful.
Dimensions & Specifications
31L x 31W x 36H in.
$15.00 to $19.99
- All-in-one protector for fountains, and ponds
- Made from natural, bacteria-free plant enzymes
- 100% biodegradable
- Safe for wildlife and pets
- Maintains water clarity and prevents sludge build-up
- Choose between 4 oz. or 16 oz.
$42.57 to $48.00
- Polyester Fountain Cover is weather-resistant and will not tear
- 100% polyester fabric is rain-, frost-, ice- and snow-resistant
- Material and thread are UV treated for long life
- Attractive green fabric will not tear
- Cone shape sheds moisture and prevents water pooling
- Equipped with a bottom drawstring with cord lock
- Several sizes available (upon availability)
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Chino 3-Tier Fountain:
I just got this fountain a few days ago and tackled the set up today. After I filled 3 large trash bags with packing peanuts (with a vacuum job still to come) I discovered several items were damaged during shipping. A prong was bent on a plug and the largest basin was scratched pretty noticeably in several places, leaving bright silver gashes. I decided repackaging the whole thing would take hours and wasn't worth it. I am just going to make it work. Half way through assembly I discovered one small part is missing, so the whole project is on hold for 4-5 days. It may be a good fountain -- I wouldn't know.