Claber Turbospike SprinklerItem#: HN-JEN1497
- Made from durable ABS plastic
- Water flow shuts off when sprinkler is removed
- Sprinkler delivers a natural rain effect circular pattern
- Covers up to 430 sq. ft.
- Measures 4L x 1.5W x 10.75H in.
Designed so the water flow shuts off when its removed, the Claber Turbospike Sprinkler delivers a natural rain effect in a circular pattern. Able to cover up to 430 square feet, this sprinkler is made from durable ABS plastic.
Established in the late 1960s,Claber is one of the largest lawn and gardening companies in the world with distribution in over 70 countries. Claber believes in the harmonious combination of technology and nature, and has incorporated this concept into each product, resulting in features like anatomical contours and instinctive handling.
Dimensions & Specifications
4L x 1.5W x 10.75H in.
- The ultimate in versatility and strength
- Thermoplastic polyurethane compound
- Excellent all-weather protection, -4° up to 158°
- High burst strength - up to 116psi
- Resistant to abrasion and kinks
- Includes multiple connectors/adapters
- 2 operational lines with independent programming
- Store your watering programs for continued use
- Programmed for customized watering cycles
- Large digital screen for easy reading
- Circuitry is completely sealed and watertight
- Manufacturer's 2-year warranty included
- Compact hose reel with 50 feet of hose
- Anodized aluminum frame
- Manual winding handle reels smoothly
- Wide circumference drums prevent kinking
- No tools required for easy assembly
- Dimensions: 12.75L x 12W x 10.5H inches