Clear For Life Cube AquariumItem#: HN-AAT022
- Smooth, clean cube aquarium design
- 25- and 60-gallon sizes
- Lighter, brighter, safer, and stronger than glass
- Better insulation than glass
- Choose between blue and black acrylic
- Reinforced packaging to ensure damage free delivery
What's Not Included
About This Clear for Life Aquarium
The Clear for Life Pentagon Aquarium has a geometric appeal with its perfect cube design. Choose between two acrylic tint options in 25- and 60-gallon sizes, based on availability.
Clear for Life Aquariums are made from acrylic, which offers greater aesthetic beauty than glass. Acrylic aquariums are also 50 percent lighter, 40 percent brighter, and 17 times stronger than glass, giving them a distinct advantage.
Complete your fresh water aquarium system (scroll down to purchase accessories):
- Filter - This keeps your aquarium clean. Use a hang-on style filter for aquariums under 50 gallons; consider a more powerful canister style filter for larger aquariums.
- Heater - Many tropical fish require the water to be above a certain temperature. The wattage of the heater you need depends on the size of aquarium and the number of degrees you need to raise the water temperature from the current room temperature. Click into the details of the heater you're interested in (featured below) to determine the size you need.
- Thermometer - We've found digital thermometers to be the most accurate.
- Hood and Light Fixture - You will need to install a light fixture on the inside of the hood (most people choose a standard fluorescent light kit). This is an easy job that can be done in minutes with a screwdriver.
- Light Bulb - We recommend a bulb with color-enhancing phosphors to provide full-spectrum light
- Aquarium Stand - Stands not only complete the look of your aquarium but also provide storage for supplies and external filters for larger tanks.
Dimensions & Specifications
Advance Aqua Tanks, Clear for Life
Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty
25-Gal (18W x 18D x 18H in.), 60-Gal (24W x 24D x 24H in.)
Color: Black, Sapphire Blue
Fluorescent Light Kit fits any standard aquarium hood
- Ideal for use with any standard aquarium hood
- Quick and easy to mount for your convenience
- Instruction booklet included
- Available in a variety of size options
$28.99 to $75.99
- Polyfiber floss cartridge traps floating particle matter
- Carbon cartridge removes harmful chemicals
- Internal sponge optimizes beneficial aerobic bacteria
- External bio-falls assist in ammonia and nitrate removal
- Offered in several sizes for several tank sizes
$209.99 to $489.99
- Designed for aquariums from 30 to 200 gallons
- Simple push button primer
- Rotating valve taps and flow rate control
- Extra large capacity with stackable filter
- Lift handle