Clifford Hanging Basket Pot RackItem#: HN-EN209
Meet the pot rack that’s as attractive as it is functional. The central grid of the rack creates a shelf for storage up top as well as plenty of area below to hang pots and pans just how you’d like. Meanwhile, this hard-working rack also doubles as a pendant fixture with two halogen lights, perfect for use above kitchen islands. In gorgeous stainless steel that will complement your cookware. Arrives with all the necessary hanging hardware.
- Comes in a smart, rugged hammered steel finish
- Made of high-quality steel in rectangular design
- Manufactured in the USA
- Has grid-style center with multiple hanging hooks
- Features basket-style top for additional storage
- Available in 2 length options to suit your kitchen
You'll be impressed with how much storage is packed into the Clifford Hanging Basket Pot Rack. This sturdy steel pot rack features a grid-work surface for supporting as many hanging hooks as you need. A generous frame around the top lets you use it as a shelf for bowls, and other cooking tools. It has a rugged, yet sophisticated look thanks to the Hammered Steel finish. This rack is available in two length options so you can find the one that best fits your space.
About Enclume Design Products Inc.
Enclume Design Products Inc. is an esteemed manufacturer of cookware storage racks, with products that set the industry standards for quality, design, function, and strength. Fine "pot racks" have been the company's specialty since its founding in 1973 as a metal crafting company. Based in Port Hadlock, Washington, Enclume applies time-honored methods that have been used by master craftsmen for centuries. Their durable and practical ironwork products add style, grace, and organization to your kitchen, hearth, and home. Enclume has expanded its product line to include kitchen furniture, hearth products, finishing touches, and accessories, all made with the same care and innovation as their legendary pot racks.
Dimensions & Specifications
33L x 15W x 23H inches
- Hard-anodized aluminum construction
- DuPont Autograph 2 non-stick surface for easy cleaning
- Stainless steel and durable silicon SureGrip handle
- Dome-shaped tempered glass lid
- Oven-safe to 400 degrees F
- Lifetime limited warranty