Clinton Detachable-Wheeled Leather Laptop Case by McKlein USAItem#: HN-MKL046
The Clinton Detachable-Wheeled Leather Laptop Case includes a removable wheel and handle system, which makes it perfect for business trips.
- Size: 17W x 7.5D x 13H inches
- Black full-grain cowhide leather
- Padded laptop case for secure transport
- Media gadget organizer
- Includes removable wheel and handle system
Laptop Case, Detachable Wheels, Shoulder Strap
- Bag weight with frame: 7.7 lb
- Bag weight without frame: 3.4 lb
- Exclusive patented removable wheel and handle system maximizes your travel options
- Front organizer: media holder, pens, cell phone, business cards, and miscellaneous items
- Main compartment: accordion files for all your document needs
- Padded main compartment for documents and/or computer that protects laptops up to 17 inches
- Size: 17W x 7.5D x 13H inches
- Laptop interior dimension: 16W x 2.5D x 11.5H inches
- Protects laptops up to 17 inches
The McKlein design philosophy is inspired by the ever-changing needs of mobile professionals. Each case is created for practical life situations. Every detail and angle is considered in developing their cases to meet the day-to-day and modern travel requirements of customers. The unique designs of all of their cases provide functionality, versatility, and distinctive style.
Dimensions & Specifications
Full Grain Cowhide Leather
16.5W x 7D x 12H inches
Laptop Inner Dimensions
15W x 2.5D x 10.5H inches
Laptop Screen Size (in.)
Soft Sided Briefcase
Rolling, Shoulder Strap, Top Zip
- If you get caught in the rain, let your bag dry naturally, away from any direct heat source. Stuff the case with paper towels to absorb moisture and help retain the shape of the case.
- Many spots and marks on leather can be cleaned off with a pencil eraser.
- Hairspray helps remove ink and pen marks - just blot with a paper towel.
- Spots can be removed with a solution of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 water, which is particularly effective on sugar or alcohol spots.
- Oil and grease can be cleaned off leather with a spray-on spot remover. Rubber cement is another good oil spot remover. Apply over the spot, let dry and then rub off (do not use this treatment on suede).
- Do not use any adhesives or other chemicals on the case as doing so might compromise the leather.
Ballistic nylon is wonderful in that the very nature and weave of the material means it is tough, but does not collect dirt and lint. Still, we recommend treating your McKlein case with Scotchgard before use. Should your case become soiled use a soft bristled nylon brush (a toothbrush will work) to lift away loose soil and light stains without pressing the stain in. Blot with a cloth and mild dish detergent. After cleaning reapply Scotchgard to restore protection from water, dirt and stains. On the whole, ballistic nylon is not easily soiled so stain removal shouldn't be a problem.
We recommend you periodically spray WD-40 on axles in order to keep them rolling quietly and smoothly. Do not wheel your case up stairs as the continual impact will shorten the life of the axle.
Firmly press the button on telescoping handles before pulling up. Do not lift the case off the ground by the telescoping handle. Use the leather handle attached to the case to lift and carry it. The telescoping handle joints may be stiff when you first use the case. Using WD-40 on it every month or so will alleviate any stiffness.
Do not try to zip an overstuffed case. If the zipper sticks, gently use a back and forth motion until the teeth are back on track.
- Dimensions: 6.25W x .75D x 8.5H inches
- Made from durable and glossy Sedona bonded leather
- Includes a 5 x 8-inch notepad
- Features business card holder and pen loop
- Offered in a wide variety of cool colors, based on availability