Coghlans Trek III First Aid Kit - 60 PiecesItem#: HN-JEN752
- The best first aid kit for campers and hikers
- 60 items include bandages, tools, medicines, and more
- Zippered soft pack holds everything
- Overall dimensions: 3.25L x 10W x 8.5H inches
Instant guide to first aid, Cohesive gauze, (8) Gauze pads, (4) Butterfly closures, (12) Fabric bandages, (4) Knuckle fabric bandages, (4) Providone – Iodine Pads, (6) Antiseptic towelettes, Needle, Moleskin, (10) Mini strips, Combine dressing, Triangular bandage, (2) Safety pins, Roll tape, Pai latex gloves, Eye pad, (2) Pill vials 6 Dram
Before heading out into the wilderness, pack the Coghlans Trek III First Aid Kit, the perfect emergency kit for any adventurer. This comprehensive kit was designed specifically for the back country hiker and family campers so you can treat whatever injuries that may occur while out on the trail. The soft, red zippered carrying case holds a guide to first aid, cohesive gauze, eight gauze pads, four butterfly closures, 12 fabric bandages, four knuckle fabric bandages, four providone – Iodine pads, six antiseptic towelettes, a needle, moleskin, 10 mini strips, two pill vials 6 Dram, eye pad, latex gloves, roll tape, two safety pins, triangular bandage, and combine dressing. Everything you need is right here so let the journey begin! Measures 3.25L x 10W x 8.5H inches.
Dimensions & Specifications
3.25L x 10W x 8.5H in.
Number of Pieces
- Never get left in the dark with this emergency snaplight
- Ideal for power blackouts, nighttime roadside emergencies, and outdoor recreational activities
- Safer than candles and more reliable than flashlights
- Instant light every time
- Guaranteed leak-proof Dimensions: 8L x .5W x 1H inches