Coleman 100 qt. Xtreme CoolerItem#: HN-CMN060
- Durable plastic construction
- Features Xtreme 5 technology and Thermozone insulation
- Designed with hinged lids and can hold up to 160 cans
- Rustproof, leak-resistant channel for no-tilt draining
- Dimensions: 36.38L x 16.63W x 17.25H in.
The Coleman 100 qt. Xtreme Cooler boasts Xtreme 5 technology, which can keep ice up to 5 days at 90 degrees. Its rustproof, leak-resistant channel allows for no-tilt draining. Plus, it can hold up to 160 cans. Dimensions: 36.38L x 16.63W x 17.25H inches.
About Coleman Company Inc.
Fueled by poor eyesight and blind ambition, W.C. Coleman began his company with the invention of his gas lamps in 1905. Twenty years later, the company saw a country at war and an Army without adequate stoves. The Coleman pocket stove is today considered one of the two most important innovations in non-combat equipment in the war effort. It is this commitment to quality and innovation that continues to push the Coleman brand to create essential and reliable products that are convenient and easy to use.
Dimensions & Specifications
36.38L x 16.63W x 17.25H in.