Coleman 4-N-1 QuickBedItem#: HN-CMN007
- Suede-like sleeping surface
- Heavy duty PVC construction
- External air pump required
- Four inflatable air mattresses in one
- Overall dimensions: 73L x 38W x 8H in.
The Coleman 4-N-1 QuickBed is a convertible, reliable, and dependable solution to your sleeping needs. This 4-N-1 can be configured into a double-high twin, two separate twins, or zipped together for a king-size bed. The heavy duty PVC construction is paired with the Coleman Airtight leak-free System to ensure long lasting inflatables. The soft, plush sleeping surface provides luxurious comfort, while the Wrap ‘N’ Roll storage system guarantees simple maintenance. Whether camping, transitioning, or entertaining, the Coleman 4-N-1 Quickbed satisfies.
About Coleman Company Inc.
Fueled by poor eyesight and blind ambition, W.C. Coleman began his company with the invention of his gas lamps in 1905. Twenty years later, the company saw a country at war and an Army without adequate stoves. The Coleman pocket stove is today considered one of the two most important innovations in non-combat equipment in the war effort. It is this commitment to quality and innovation that continues to push the Coleman brand to create essential and reliable products that are convenient and easy to use.
Dimensions & Specifications
Double High, Standard
73 x 38W x 8H in.
- Set of 3 standard battery-operated lanterns
- Provides instant 360 illumination
- Keep one in different areas of your home
- Perfect for groups when camping
- Each requires 4 AA batteries (not included)
- Each: 5 diam. x 6H inches
- Padded hydration backpack
- Adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
- 2-liter water bladder with locking bite valve
- Rip-stop body panel with zippered pocket
- Vibrant red and grey color
- Dimensions: 20L x 10.5W x 2H inches
- Essential for a good night's sleep
- 205-thread count 100% cotton cover
- 18-ounce SofLoft polyester fill
- Standard pillow size