Colgate Classica III Dual Firmness Foam Crib MattressItem#: HN-CXO005
- Made with natural coir fiber
- 5-inch-thick dual firmness lightweight foam
- Easy-clean triple-layer reinforced cover
- Fits all standard-size cribs and toddler beds
- Dimensions: 51.6L x 27.3W x 5H inches
The Colgate Classica III Dual Firmness Foam Crib Mattress is versatile and durable for lasting through your infant's development. This dual firmness foam crib mattress has been recommended as a certified safe product by medical experts. With a firm supportive side and a comfortable infant side, it features a tear-resistant triple-layer reinforced cover for ultimate durability. This crib mattress fits both cribs and toddler beds. Dimensions: 51.6L x 27.3W x 6H inches.
- GREENGUARD Children & Schools Certified
- Strong cloth binding, double row of eyelet vents
- Extremely lightweight at only 8 lbs.
- Cleaning is easy with a damp cloth and mild soap
Colgate is known for producing the highest quality crib mattresses in the country. Having received many industry awards, they're proud to be among the first members of the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association. Colgate has been manufacturing crib mattresses in Atlanta, Georgia for over 55 years and they're proud to be a US manufacturer located in the heart of the south. Millions of Americans have started their lives sleeping on a Colgate crib mattress.
Dimensions & Specifications
51.6L x 27.3W x 5H in.
- Wicks away moisture and regulates temperature
- Antimicrobial, hypoallergenic and breathable
- Wool core helps babies settle quicker
- Machine washable for easy care
$14.99 to $22.99
Fitted or flat chenille sheet for changing table mattress
- Ultra-soft and elegant chenille material
- Fitted elastic all around the contoured sheet
- Also available in flat sheet
- Pastel color options
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Snug Fit
Comments about Colgate Classica III Dual Firmness Foam Mattress - Crib:
I was a little worried about this mattress not fitting in my crib, based on some other reviews, but I thought it fit perfectly. Baby isn't here yet so I can't attest to how well the shape holds up though. Also, its very easy to tell which side is firm for newborn versus softer for toddler.