Colonel Ichabod Conk Chrome Safety Razor StandItem#: HN-COLC041
- Sleek storage for gentlemen's shaving tools
- Sleek silver chrome plating
- Hanging hooks for razor and brush
- Ball top and circular base
- Dimensions: 6.75L x 3.5W x 3.5H inches
Don't bury your fine razor and brush in the bottom of the medicine cabinet. keep them in place - and on proud display - in the Colonel Ichabod Conk Chrome Safety Razor Stand. Crafted with sleek, weighty silver chrome plating, this small-scale stand boasts hanging hooks for a traditional safety razor and standard shaving brush. A ball topper and circular base are timeless, tailored finishing touches.
About Colonel Ichabod Conk Products
New Mexico's Colonel Ichabod Conk Products got its start in the second half of the 1800s. Col. Conk himself, after marrying a woman who owned several barber shops, became proficient - and generous - in the art of a good shave. Wanting to spread the tools and the trade across the West, Conk took up the traveling salesman's life to share his shaving wares. He operated his business until his death in 1898. Today, Colonel Conk's legacy has been renewed, and the company's classic shaving products have earned a reputation as some of the market's finest. The full line of straight and safety razors, shaving mugs and brushes, sets, aftershaves and balms, and soaps are designed to make shaving a pleasure at an affordable price.
Dimensions & Specifications
Colonel Ichabod Conk
6 .75L x 3.5W x 3.5H in.
- Classic razor with a bold metallic finish
- Brushed silver chrome plating
- Safety shape is easy to use
- Adjustable steel blade for precise shave
- Lightweight AC motor
- Titanium ceramic coating for even heating
- 1875 watts, 3 heat/2 speed switch
- Includes diffuser, 2 concentrators
- High-voltage advanced ionic generator
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Colonel Ichabod Conk Chrome Safety Razor Stand:
Nothing too special here, it does what it's supposed to. I can tell that with my hard water, I'll be cleaning water spots off of it, but it's chrome, so what would you expect.