Breezewood 84 1/2W in. Wood Tones Traditional 2 in. Room Darkening Window BlindItem#: HN-CMFX986
$137.99 to $315.99
- Available in a variety of lengths and wood finishes
- Inside mount construction with 3-inch high crown valance
- 2-inch room darkening wood blinds with standard routing
- Constructed of hardwood and engineered thermal polymer
- Choose wand or cord for operating convenience
- Measures 84.5 inches wide
- Feather dust or vacuum clean only
- Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty
1 Window blind
See how the Breezewood 84 1/2W in. Wood Tones Traditional 2 in. Room Darkening Window Blind will improve the look of any room in your home. Available in a variety of lengths, these Breezewood Blinds are crafted from a combination of American hardwood and engineered thermal polymer materials. This innovative blend of materials results in unparalleled beauty and durability. Breezewood Blinds resist warping, fading, chipping and cracking for a resilient finish that will last a lifetime. Even harsh UV light and damaging moisture won't affect these durable blinds.
In addition to length, you'll also get to choose from a handsome palette of wood finishes. Finally, choose a tilt wand or a tilt cord for your operating convenience. All Breezewood blinds include a handsome, color-matched, 3-inch crown valance with two standard 3-inch returns.
Standard Routing Lift Design: Routing holes for the lift cord are punched through the center of each slat. The number of route holes depends on the length of slat. The slats then rest on rungs of the ladderbraid.
Cleaning and Care
Periodic dusting with a feather duster or vacuum cleaner brush is all these blinds will require in the form of maintenance. These blinds are resistant to chipping, cracking, fading and are inherently dust repellent. If necessary, they can be cleaned with soap and water to remove stains. They are fully washable and will not warp if exposed to water or humid conditions.
Inside Mount:To determine the size of Breezewood blinds you need, measure across the width of the window opening in three different places - top, middle, and bottom. Measurements should be taken within the window jamb. Use your smallest measurement when ordering. To determine the appropriate length, measure the length of the window opening from the underside of the soffit to the surface of the window sill in two places. Use the smallest of these two measurements when ordering.
Be aware that it is possible for children to become entangled in window covering cords. To reduce the risk of accidents, all cords must be kept out of reach of children. A cord cleat is an effective way to implement this essential precaution. To mount the cord cleat at a safe height, take into account furniture or other objects upon which a child may climb. Then, after the use of the shade, simply wrap the excess cord around the cleat.
Dimensions & Specifications
Feather Dust or Vacuum on Low Setting
84 1/2W x 30L in., 84 1/2W x 36L in., 84 1/2W x 42L in., 84 1/2W x 48L in., 84 1/2W x 54L in., 84 1/2W x 60L in., 84 1/2W x 66L in., 84 1/2W x 72L in., 84 1/2W x 84L in.
30L in., 36L in., 42L in., 48L in., 54L in., 60L in., 66L in., 72L in., 84L in.
Color: Choose From 9 Options
Style: Cord, Wand
- Soft poly/cotton blend micro suede material
- T-cushion stretch style cover
- Machine washable for easy care
- Treated with Scotchguard for extra protection
- Refresh and redecorate in a snap
- Available in a variety of attractive color tones
- Fits sofas 74 - 96 inches (outside arm to outside arm)
$53.99 to $69.99
- Solid parawood construction for durability
- Clean, stylish Mission design with slatted sides
- Top & bottom shelves offer lots of display space
- Arrives unfinished and ready for stain or varnish
- 12L x 12W inches
- Several size options available
- Marble and semi-precious gemstones
- Each of the 50 states carved from separate stone
- Meridian lines in 24K gold-plated ribbon
- Choice of light gold or brushed silver finish stands
- Measures 17W x 17D x 18H in.; 13-in. globe diam.