Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index - Gold Line Script & Aldrava Set of 2 Playing CardsItem#: HN-ASR1104
- 2 jumbo index-sized card decks
- Unique gold line script & aldrava designs
- Exclusively engineered PVC plastic
- Easy to clean, won't tear, and lasts 100X longer than paper
- Bridge decks measure 2.25L x 3.5W inches
(2) Playing card decks
The Copag Bridge Size Jumbo Index - Gold Line Script & Aldrava Set of 2 Playing Cards is a brilliant set of clearly detailed cards with unique style. The gold line script and aldrava designs really stand out above your typical master or paisley designs. And like all COPAG cards, this bridge size set is made of PVC plastic that's far more durable than traditional paper cards. These cards will not tear and are incredibly easy to clean, and the jumbo index means your pips and numbers are always clearly visible. Decks measure 2.25L x 3.5W inches.
About COPAG Products
The story of COPAG is the story of Brazilian card games. COPAG was founded in Sao Paulo in 1908 by graphic designer Albino GonCalves, and it's never stopped making cards for bridge and poker. Recently, however, the world has taken notice of the superior quality of COPAG cards. Their cards are made of exclusively engineered plastic that will never soil and can outlast paper cards up to 500 times. COPAG quality is so good that they're often compared to KEM cards, but come at 60% of the cost. In 2005, the World Series of Poker recognized COPAG as its official playing card and ever since the company has begun exporting worldwide. When it comes to playing cards, no other brand lasts as long, cleans as easily, or deals as smoothly as COPAG.
Dimensions & Specifications
3.75L x 2W x 5.5H in.
- Toy car provides exercise and entertainment
- Easy mobility; no batteries, pedals, or gears
- Made of durable plastic for indoor or outdoor use
- Uses natural forces of inertia, gravity, and friction
- Dimensions: 30L x 13.5W x 16H inches