International Concepts Copenhagen Chair - 1 ChairItem#: HN-WWI070
- Designed with tapered posts and curved backrest
- Unfinished wood construction offers a natural look
- Comes with a 5-year warranty
- Made of sturdy parawood for long-lasting use
- Measures 17.5W x 15D x 34H in.
Simple and elegant, the Copenhagen Chair recalls Danish modern design sensibilities. A contoured back with tapered posts and soft, rounded seat make this chair the ideal choice for your transitional-style dining room. It has been crafted from durable solid parawood. Grown primarily in the Far East, this widely used milky-white wood stains evenly and is known for its hardness. This piece is unfinished, with a natural, rustic look, but it can easily be painted or stained to complement your unique style. This chair is backed by a 5-year manufacturer's warranty.
About International Concepts
Founded in 1982, International Concepts, is a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality, real wood furniture. From ready-to-finish pieces to the John Thomas Furniture line of full-sized dining groups, created in partnership with well-known designer Carol Wheeless, International Concepts is truly where beautiful furniture begins. Each piece is suitably casual for everyday living but handsome enough for special occasions.
Dimensions & Specifications
15W x 17D x 34H inches
- Crafted from unfinished wood for a natural look
- Features durable solid parawood construction
- Features exquisite turned legs and back posts
- 5-year warranty
- 17W x 17D x 35H inches
- Unfinished wood - ready for your favorite stain or varnish
- Long-lasting solid parawood construction
- Counter seat height at 24 inches
- Suitable for residential use only
- Traditional-style stool with swiveling seat and spindled back
- Overall dimensions: 17L x 17W x 42H inches.