Corn Row Chicken CoopItem#: HN-LIT075
- Talk to our Little Cottage product specialists! Call 866-579-5183.
- Perfect for the urban farmer with 2 to 4 chickens
- Durable plywood construction
- Keep your corn rows free of weeds and well-fertilized
- Lift-gate delivery service included!
- Assembly required
- Unit does not include a floor
- Dimensions: 88L x 16W x 34H inches
Whether your farming goal is keeping some crops well-fertilized and weed-free or housing a small family of chickens, the Corn Row Coop has you covered. Made for hobby and urban farmers, the coop can hold anywhere from two to four chickens. It's also a great helper in tending a patch of vegetables: fertilizing becomes a cinch and weeding is easy. Unwanted varmints will also have a tough time getting past its sturdy walls.
The size of this coop makes it easy for owners to place it anywhere on their property, and it offers ample room for your animals to move about comfortably.
Each coop features exterior nesting bins and plenty of room inside for animals to move around. A handle and wheels on the outside of the coop makes it easy to move around for cleaning or transport.
For your convenience, liftgate service is included with this purchase. This means that upon delivery, the carrier will use a liftgate on the truck to lower your item to the ground. You will then need a dolly or handtruck, or assistance with the product from that point on. Many retailers charge for this service of getting the package off the truck or require the customer to do it themselves.
- Exterior enclosure: 48L x 16W inches
- Interior enclosure: 25L x 18W inches
- Door: 10W x 21H inches
- Overall: 88L x 16W x 34H inches
About The Little Cottage Company
Nestled in the heart of Ohio's Amish country, The Little Cottage Company resides in a quaint, slow-paced setting where old-fashioned craftsmanship and attention to detail have never gone out of style. Their experienced carpenters and skilled designers take great pride in creating top-quality, pre-built models and Do-It-Yourself kits of playhouses, storage sheds, and more.
Dimensions & Specifications
88L x 16W x 34H inches
DocumentationCorn Row Chicken Coop Manual
- Superior craftsmanship with tongue-and-groove construction
- Constructed from top-grade lumber
- Designed to assemble with only a screwdriver
- Waterproof shingle roof with locking door
- Comfortably accommodates multiple hens
- Dimensions: 23.25W x 15.5D x 15.5H inches
- Durable, sturdy design
- Easily fits the Chick-N-Hutch and Chick-N-Barn
- Open in the back for easy egg access
- Made with unstained exterior-grade plywood
- Fully assembled
- Measures 12L x 12.5W x 12.5H inches
- Ideal for hobby or urban farm chicken enthusiasts
- Helps to provide clean, fresh, and hatchable eggs
- Easily locates in nesting areas
- Draws away moisture from droppings for a more sanitary nesting environment
- Made in the USA
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult To Use
- Impossible to put togethe
- Daily Use
- Short Term Use
Comments about Little Cottage Corn Row Chicken Coop:
This is a great idea, but when it comes with no instructions and then it is impossible to get them on-line, it is really tough. At this price there should be a manual included with the kit!!! I may comment again after we get it put together!