Cosequin Soft Chew Treats Dog Bone and Joint CareItem#: HN-LMB095
- Helps dogs maintain healthy joints
- 90-count package
- Used by thousands of veterinarians
- Helps support cartilage production and maintenance
- Good for dogs of any age
If only human treats could be so beneficial - the Cosequin Soft Chew Treats Dog Bone and Joint Care is a scientifically proven nutritional supplement that helps dogs maintain healthy joints. Recommended by thousands of vets, this liver-flavored treat is something to consider if your dog has trouble walking up stairs, jumping on the bed, or just getting around. Cosequin aids cartilage production and protects existing cartilage from degenerating. Plus, it's been shown to be safe and effective in several published U.S. veterinary studies.
When you first receive Cosequin, the recommended administration is four to six weeks. After that, the number of tablets can be reduced to a maintenance level. You can even use this supplement as long term prevention for healthy dogs, and it's formulated for dogs of any age, especially large-breed dogs that are prone to joint problems.
Dimensions & Specifications
Hip & Joint
$20.99 to $29.99
- Only collar to detach, kill ticks effectively
- 25-inch collar designed for use on dogs
- Effective for up to 3 months
- Recommended for use on dogs 3 months and older
- Collar must be snug enough to contact dog's skin