Crackled Brazilian Walnut & Gold MirrorItem#: HN-HBC166
$258.99 to $483.99
- Poly Resin frame
- Beveled edges for a finished look
- Delicate gold border accents the frame
- Choice of sizes available
- 4 hooks on back to hang from any side
- Made in the USA
The Crackled Brazilian Walnut & Gold Mirror is designed to last, featuring durable construction and quality materials. This rectangular mirror comes in your choice of sizes and may be hung vertically or horizontally. The thick wood frame has a Brazilian Walnut finish, with light gold-crackle details over the top. The delicate antiqued-gold border on the interior helps tie the entire frame together. All mirrors have a beveled edge for a complete and polished look.
Dedicated to enduring quality, customer satisfaction, and timeless style, the Hitchcock-Butterfield Company grew out of a retail store operated by J. Frederic and Vera Cohen for more than four decades. This St. Louis, Missouri-based company offers a full range of products that are proudly designed and manufactured here in the USA. With many years of experience on their side, the innovative team at Hitchcock-Butterfield produces stylish, versatile accent pieces to reflect your unique tastes.
Dimensions & Specifications
Choose From 6 Options
- Metal construction in contemporary style
- Closed for tight spaces or extended for full width
- Sturdy wire construction for stability and durability
- Dimensions: 15.625L x 8.625W x 13.5H inches
- Black finish
- Satin rosewood finish on select hardwoods
- Full felt bottom protects your desktop
- Quartz movement includes the battery
- Dimensions: 4H x 3W x 1D inches
- Classic black and white marble
- Sleek modern, contemporary design
- Aesthetically appealing, tapered appearance
- Weight 7.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 4L x 2.5W x 6H in.
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
Comments about Hitchcock-Butterfield Crackled Brazilian Walnut & Gold Mirror:
The product description clearly stated that the frame was made of wood. However, the frame is a plastic composite. The overall appearance of the mirror was very clean and sharp, but I wanted the character of real wood grain.
(I was also sent the wrong size - ordered 32x42, received 29x39)