Crayola Inspiration Art CaseItem#: HN-CRAY020
- Crayola's most popular art supplies in a sturdy carrying case
- 64 crayons, 22 short colored pencils, and 40 washable markers
- Includes thirty 6 x 8 in. paper sheets
- Storage case latches shut and has carrying handle
- Recommended for ages 4 and up
Carrying case, 64 crayons, 22 short colored pencils, 40 washable markers, Thirty 6 x 8 in. paper sheets
Inspire your child's inner artist with the Crayola Inspiration Art Case. This set combines classic Crayola art supplies, including 64 crayons, 22 short colored pencils and 40 washable markers. Your child can get started drawing right away with the 30 pages of paper sheets. The all-in-one decorative case latches shut and has a carrying handle for easy portability.
Crayola has had a long and colorful history that has paved the way to creating exceptional products using technical innovation and consumer satisfaction. Crayola has become synonymous with creativity and fun, and for good reason. Founded in 1864, Crayola produced its first box of safe, affordable wax crayons in 1903. Originally offered in 8 colors, Crayola now offers hundreds of colors in a variety of mediums. Crayola is dedicated to social and environmental responsibility. Crayola values being a good citizen in the communities where its products are produced. At every level, these values are instilled in the Crayola brand and products, as well as the relationships forged with customers, suppliers, and employees.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Durable clear plastic backpack with art supplies
- 16 crayons, 10 Ministampers, 8 broad line washable markers, and 4 sidewalk chalk sticks
- Also includes a small pad of paper
- Recommended for ages 4 to 9
- Telescoping crayon tower
- 150 crayons, including 16 Metallic and 16 Glitter crayons
- Features a built-in sharpener
- Recommended for ages 3 and up
- Telescoping marker tower
- Includes 50 Pip Squeak markers
- Over 20 new Pip Squeak colors!
- Recommended for ages 5 and up