Crayola Marker MakerItem#: HN-CRAY011
- Marker Maker do-it-yourself set
- Create 16 washable customized markers
- 3 bottles of ink and a color chart
- 2 marker storage boxes
- Blank marker labels
- Recommended for children ages 8 and up
16 customizable markers, 3 bottles of ink, Color chart, Blank marker labels, 2 storage boxes
Children always love to learn how things work, and the Crayola Marker Maker set takes that one step further and allows your child to actually create their own colored markers. Your child can mix their favorite colors using the included color chart, or custom-mix their own hues. The process is deceptively simple; mix the dyes in the included beaker, insert Crayola's custom marker wick, let it soak up the dye, and insert it into a pen case. Kids can even create their own customized marker labels.
Crayola has had a long and colorful history that has paved the way to creating exceptional products using technical innovation and consumer satisfaction. Crayola has become synonymous with creativity and fun, and for good reason. Founded in 1864, Crayola produced its first box of safe, affordable wax crayons in 1903. Originally offered in 8 colors, Crayola now offers hundreds of colors in a variety of mediums. Crayola is dedicated to social and environmental responsibility. Crayola values being a good citizen in the communities where its products are produced. At every level, these values are instilled in the Crayola brand and products, as well as the relationships forged with customers, suppliers, and employees.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Telescoping marker tower
- Includes 50 Pip Squeak markers
- Over 20 new Pip Squeak colors!
- Recommended for ages 5 and up
- Window coloring set
- Includes 25 washable window markers
- 8 pages of stencils and 2 window cling sheets
- Markers wash off easily with a damp paper towel
- Recommended for ages 6 and up