Creative Coops Small Hen House Starter KitItem#: HN-COO005
- Package includes five essentials you need to get started
- Parts pre-cut, pre-drilled, and labeled for easy assembly
- Plans for chicken run included, materials are not
- Night guard predator protection device Included
- Modular design for 2 to 3 chickens can later be expanded
- Dimensions: 35L x 24W x 55H inches
Hen house materials, instructions, solar guard device
What's Not Included
Chicken run materials
The Creative Coops Small Hen House Starter Kit offers five essential ingredients to help you begin keeping chickens at home. This small hen house holds two to three chickens, offering four linear feet of roosting sticks and a nest box for luxury. A slide-out droppings tray makes it easy to collect manure for compost piles. It is made of unpainted sturdy 0.375-inch exterior plywood reinforced with Douglas Fir framing strips. The floor of the house is fenced with 16-gauge welded wire with 1-inch openings and the windows have an added 0.25-inch hardware cloth to protect predators reaching through at night. The roof is covered with tar paper and composition rolled roofing.
What makes Creative Coop products so unique is their modular design. If you decide to increase your flock in the future, you can expand your hen house by just adding more parts. No need to invest in a whole new house.
Dimensions & Specifications
4 - 10 Chickens
35L x 24W x 55H in.
- Ideal for hobby or urban farm chicken enthusiasts
- Helps to provide clean, fresh, and hatchable eggs
- Easily locates in nesting areas
- Draws away moisture from droppings for a more sanitary nesting environment
- Made in the USA
- Simple and accurate digital control system
- Displays temperature and humidity
- Automatic egg turning
- Fully automatic control of humidity
- 24 chicken egg capacity
- Hygienic ABS plastics construction for easy cleaning
- Dimensions: 16L x 9.5W x 12H inches
- Poultry feeder
- Feed saver lips minimize spillage
- Adjustable feed levels
- Anti scratch vanes help prevent crowding and feed waste
- 11 lbs.