Crosley Player TurntableItem#: HN-CRY422
- Belt-driven 3-speed turntable built in mid-century style
- Built-in dynamic full-range stereo speakers
- Headphone jack and aux-in mp3 player compatibility
- AM/FM radio
- Dimensions: 14L x 10.5W x 4H inches
Add a dash of mid-century style to your vinyl collection with a Crosley Player Turntable. This gorgeous turntable is designed with the wood panels and sleek silver face of classic electronics, but it's outfitted with today's features. It's centered around a reliable 3-speed belt-driven turntable designed to extract the best sound from your favorite records. There are a pair of full-range stereo speakers built-in, or you can connect to headphone or external speakers via the headphone jack. There's also a full-band AM/FM radio and simple 35mm aux-in jack.
In 1920 Powel Crosley founded the company that pioneered radio broadcasting and mass market manufacturing around the world, starting with a simple radio, meticulously crafted with obsessive detail and accuracy, and a measure of consideration for the wallet. Today the Crosley name lives on with superb, detailed replicas that transcend time. Vintage radios and turntables are graced by unforgettable Crosley styling blended with the latest technology. The Crosley Collection includes AM/FM radios, suitcase-style record players, multi- functional audio cassette/CD players, jukeboxes, music boxes, telephones and more. Rich, authentic retro designs make Crosley today's premier vintage electronics manufacturer.
Dimensions & Specifications
14L x 10.5W x 4H in.
iPod / MP3 Player Compatible
Plastic Metal Wood
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Sound Isn't Very Loud
- Smaller Rooms
Comments about Crosley Player Turntable:
I was so excited when I first saw this turntable. Cute colors and design, small and lightweight, built in speakers(no need for a receiver!!!), ability to play ipod and radio. I ordered it and love it except for two things:
1. The picture is a little deceiving. The lid doesn't lift up on a hinge at the back. You take it off and have an awkward piece of plastic taht you have to stick somewhere...
2. The sound isn't very loud. Best purchase this table if you want to enjoy "easy listening." If you need a record player that can boast amazing dance tunes/rock the house, look elsewhere.
- Was this a gift?: