Cruiserfix Pro - RumbaItem#: HN-KUS006
- Protects children 4 to 12 with maximum safety standards
- Winner of Creative Child Magazine 2012 Product of the Year!
- Optimized side impact protection through new geometry
- Integrated diagonal belt guide for proper belt placement
- Kiddy Shock Absorber on both sides of seat shell
- Classic black trimmed in rich cranberry color
1 Cruiserfix Pro
The only booster seat you'll ever need to purchase, the Cruiserfix Pro - Rumba is designed for children age 4 and 33.07 lbs. all the way up to age 12 and 79.37 lbs. Able to connect to any vehicle by use of seatbelt or LATCH, this booster truly grows with your child. A unique adjustment mechanism allows for easy expansion of the seat's height and width. It's truly versatile for children of all sizes and will fit each child properly and comfortably. Read on to learn more about this seat's many safety features.
Superior Side Impact Protection (SIP)
A child's head is still relatively heavy compared to the rest of his or her body making the head and shoulders particularly vulnerable to injury. With the use of high-performance material (tested to European standards) in the head and shoulder area, this fragile zone is particularly well protected. This seat is specifically designed to provide superior protection to the head and shoulder area in the event of a crash.
Kiddy Shock Absorber (KSA)
The Cruiserfix Pro is a pioneer in the car seat world as the first to take proven 'crumple zone' technology from the car industry to develop an even safer car seat for older children. Situated on both sides of the seat shell, the Kiddy Shock Absorber absorbs the impact of a collision and deforms the special crumple zone materials inside. No other car seat manufacturer offers this feature which is patented by Kiddy.
- Kiddy K-fix Connectors provide an easy connection to the LATCH system located between the seat back and seat cushion.
- A Handy Retraction Mechanism lets you hide the Kiddy K-fix Connectors easily in case of use in a vehicle without LATCH.
- Kiddy's new Integrated Diagonal Belt Guide features a lever technique that allows the seatbelt to be positioned properly across your child's chest and collar bone. Proper seatbelt placement is critical to your child's safety.
- Kiddy's unique Easy Adjustment mechanism allows for seat height and width adjustment with just the squeeze of a hand. Versatile for children of all sizes, you can be sure of a proper fit and comfortable sit.
- Breathable Thermotex Fabric is featured on specific areas of the seat to increase circulation.
- The Kiddy World Plus Armrest design contours the body in its natural shape to make for a more comfortable journey.
This booster is NOT certified for aircraft use as aircraft generally do not have a lap and shoulder belt required for using this booster. This child safety seat meets or exceeds all applicable requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard FMVSS 213.
The people at Kiddy meet every challenge, and so do their car seats! They combine exceptional safety standards with modern styling to meet the challenge of bringing safety and comfort to a growing child. Family-owned and managed for over 40 years, Kiddy is located in Bavaria, Germany. After successfully working with the automotive industry and specializing in the "mobility of children", their products are the result of quality German engineering and design. The owners of Kiddy are parents themselves so children's safety has always been their top priority.
Dimensions & Specifications
The covers can be easily removed and machine washed in cold water and mild soap on the delicate cycle. Do not use bleach, drip dry. Do not spin or place in a tumble dryer. The covers are an essential component of the safety design. Use only original covers from kiddy USA. Plastic parts can be cleaned with a mild cleanser or with a damp cloth. Never use harsh cleansing agents like solvents or bleach.