Crusader Gargoyle with Sword StatueItem#: HN-ORL327
- This crusader gargoyle will excite your garden or home
- Dense fiberglass resin
- Extremely weather resistant, yet lightweight
- Tasteful gothic stone finish
- Dimensions: 14W x 14D x 19.5H inches; 6 lbs.
Imagine your garden as the battleground for the Crusader Gargoyle with Sword Statue. Even though he seems to be half asleep, this gargoyle stands ready for action with his miniature sword. Having human-like hands and facial features, this statue is highly detailed from his head to his feet. This statue is constructed from a durable fiberglass resin, making it suitable for any environment. At over 19 inches tall, this gargoyle will keep a cautious eye over your yard.
About Orlandi Statuary
Born in 1911 when Egisto Orlandi traveled from Lucca, Italy to Chicago, Illinois, Orlandi Statuary quickly set the standard for excellence in their industry. Egisto took great pride in his craft and reputation and which is why artists, interior designers, and museums relied upon the careful details and impeccable quality he demanded. Over the years, they've evolved into a company supplying more than statuary. Orlandi's many collections today include fiber stone for the garden, religious statuary, fountains, columns, and pedestals. Their factory and showroom are still proudly located in Chicago where, after 100 years, they remain an industry icon.
Dimensions & Specifications
14W x 14D x 19.5H inches
- Constructed from durable PVC vinyl
- Hexagon with A-frame roof
- UV-protected for lasting beauty
- Maintenance-free; never needs painting
- Ground anchors included
- Dimensions: 36 diam. x 72H inches
- Assembly required