Cuisinart 719-14 Chefs Classic Stainless 1-Quart Saucepan with CoverItem#: HN-EMG765
FREE 2-Piece Slicing/Paring Prep Set!
With purchase of $99.95 in Cuisinart Cookware
Click here for rebate form
- 18/10 mirror finish with classic looks, professional performance
- Aluminum encapsulated base heats quickly and spreads heat evenly to eliminate hot spots
- Solid stainless steel riveted handle stays cool on the stovetop
- A helper handle provides extra support and balance when lifting and pouring
- Rim is tapered for drip-free pouring
- Tightfitting cover seals in moisture and nutrients for healthier, more flavorful results, every time you cook
Enjoy the luxury of having your very own Cuisinart 719-14 Chefs Classic Stainless 1-Quart Saucepan with Cover. The kitchens of France were the inspiration behind the elegant Cuisinart® Chef's Classic" Stainless Cookware Collection. Chef's Classic" features 18/10 stainless steel and pure aluminum encapsulated in the base for fast and even heating. We guarantee it with a limited lifetime warranty.
One of the most recognized names in cookware and kitchen products, Cuisinart first became popular when introduced to the public by culinary experts Julia Child and James Beard. In 1973, the Cuisinart food processor revolutionized the way we create fine food and healthy dishes, and since that time Cuisinart has continued its path of innovation. Under management by the Conair Corporation since 1989, Cuisinart is a universally celebrated name in kitchens across the globe. With a full-service product line including bakeware, blenders, coffeemakers, cookware, countertop appliances, kitchen tools, and much, much more, Cuisinart products are preferred by chefs and loved by consumers for durability, ease of use, superior quality, and style.
Dimensions & Specifications
Non Stick Coating