Cuisinart WMR-CA Round Classic Waffle MakerItem#: HN-CUI179
- Non-stick baking plates for 1 traditional waffle
- 6 shade settings
- Drip-catching body shape keeps counter clean
- Ensures even baking with locking lid
The Cuisinart WAF-4B 4 Slice Belgian Waffle Maker takes mornings to another level. Say hello to an easier, better-tasting breakfast. Crafted with brushed stainless steel housing, which is slightly flared for an elegant shape that's practical, too, catching drips before they hit the counter. With six shade settings, indicator lights, an audible "ready" tone, and a lid that locks to ensure even baking, it's hard to bake a waffle that isn't absolutely perfect.
- Cool-touch handles prevent injury and accidents
- Locking latch keeps the unit closed during baking, ensuring even cooking
- Non-stick baking plates ensure easy cleanup
- Stands on end for storage and has a cord-wrap feature for convenience
One of the most recognized names in cookware and kitchen products, Cuisinart first became popular when introduced to the public by culinary experts Julia Child and James Beard. In 1973, the Cuisinart food processor revolutionized the way we create fine food and healthy dishes, and since that time Cuisinart has continued its path of innovation. Under management by the Conair Corporation since 1989, Cuisinart is a universally celebrated name in kitchens across the globe. With a full-service product line including bakeware, blenders, coffeemakers, cookware, countertop appliances, kitchen tools, and much, much more, Cuisinart products are preferred by chefs and loved by consumers for durability, ease of use, superior quality, and style.
Dimensions & Specifications
7.88L x 9.69W x 3.31H inches
3 Year Limited
Brushed Stainless Steel