Dad Gear Courier Diaper Bag - Blue Retro StripeItem#: HN-DAD075
• Integrated Stroller hangers attach to any style of stroller.
• Two large pockets on the interior for diapers and food.
• Two bottle pockets that are accessible from either the exterior or interior.
• Changing pad (included) in a separate pocket to eliminate cross contamination.
• Two tall, skinny pockets for creams or lotions on either side of the wipes window.
• Oversized side release buckles, high quality coil zippers, heavy-duty fabrics, and durable hardware ensure the highest standards of quality.
• This bag includes a large, adjustable 2" strap
• The inside of the bag is light grey material that allows you to find items easily.
• This bag is available in several colors and styles.
Diaper Bag, Wipes case, Changing pad
DescriptionThis rugged bag sets the new standard for diaper bags by not looking anything like one. It is designed after the classic style messenger bag and incorporates our "hands free" approach which allows you to change, feed, and entertain your child without ever having to set the bag down. The inside of the bag is a light grey colored material this color allows you to find things easily inside the bag. Once you use this bag, you’ll love the features.
Dimensions & Specifications
Changing Pad Included
12H x 16W x 6D inches
Messenger Diaper Bags
- 2 adjustable window shades
- Suitable for stationary or rolling windows
- Protects child from harmful UV rays
- Filters sun's annoying glare
- Easy to install
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Well organized
Comments about DadGear Dad Gear Courier Diaper Bag- Blue Retro Stripe:
I wanted a larger diaper bag that wasn't ridiculously bulky and was well organized plus would be something that both my husband and I would carry. The messenger bag is well organized and has several compartments that make it easy to quickly get what you need as opposed to bags with one large main compartment. The wipes dispenser feature is great as is the changing pad in its separate back pocket.
The bag is a bit wide (think briefcase size) and therefore the stroller leashes do not work well on my stroller, but I'd prefer it to be wide and narrow as opposed to the giant, bulky types I'm used to seeing. I can easily fit 6-8 diapers, two receiving blankets, an extra sleeper, a water bottle or two, and my infant sling in the bag.
- I Am A:
- Family Young Kids