Dad Gear Courier Diaper Bag - Orange Retro StripeItem#: HN-DAD074
• Integrated Stroller hangers attach to any style of stroller.
• Two large pockets on the interior for diapers and food.
• Two bottle pockets that are accessible from either the exterior or interior.
• Changing pad (included) in a separate pocket to eliminate cross contamination.
• Two tall, skinny pockets for creams or lotions on either side of the wipes window.
• Oversized side release buckles, high quality coil zippers, heavy-duty fabrics, and durable hardware ensure the highest standards of quality.
• This bag includes a large, adjustable 2" strap
• The inside of the bag is light grey material that allows you to find items easily.
• This bag is available in several colors and styles.
Diaper Bag, Wipes case, Changing pad
DescriptionThis rugged bag sets the new standard for diaper bags by not looking anything like one. It is designed after the classic style messenger bag and incorporates our "hands free" approach which allows you to change, feed, and entertain your child without ever having to set the bag down. The inside of the bag is a light colored material this color allows you to find things easily inside the bag. Once you use this bag, you’ll love the features.
Dimensions & Specifications
Changing Pad Included
12H x 16W x 6D inches
Messenger Diaper Bags
- 2 adjustable window shades
- Suitable for stationary or rolling windows
- Protects child from harmful UV rays
- Filters sun's annoying glare
- Easy to install
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Lots of Pockets and Features
- Strong Construction
- Difficult to Access
- Not Enough Pockets
- Changing Bag
Comments about DadGear Dad Gear Courier Diaper Bag- Orange Retro Stripe:
overall, the bag is pretty good but not great. I would not recommend it, but I'm not saying it is a BAD bag.
here's why I don't like it: I wish the strap had a shoulder pad like other messenger diaper bags (I didn't realize how much I liked that feature until we got this bag). The strap is just hard nylon and isn't comfortable if the bag is heavy. Also, I feel like this bag has specific compartments for specific items like bottles and wipes and diapers, but everything else has to fit in the space that's left -- it could use divider or some way to organize the things that don't have specific pockets. our snacks get lost or crushed really easily, for instance. there is an exterior pocket on the back that is taken up by the diaper pad that I may start to use and put the diaper pad in the bag itself. Bottom line is I think this bag looks like it would be easy to organize but for me it is not. Velcro is really loud.