McKlein USA Damen Nylon Detachable-Wheeled Laptop Case - BlackItem#: HN-MKL002
This wheeled case protects laptops up to 17 inches and offers plenty of additional storage. Removable wheels and handle add versatility.
- Tech-Lite ballistic nylon
- Size: 18W x 8D x 13.5H inches
- Laptop interior dimensions: 17W x 2.5D x 12H inches
- Accommodates laptops up to 17 inches
- Bag weight with frame: 8.2 pounds; without frame: 4 pounds
- McKlein's limited lifetime warranty
Laptop Case, Detachable Wheels, Shoulder Strap
- Exclusive to McKlein! Patented detachable wheel and handle system maximizes your travel options by giving you two cases in one
- Front organizer: section for media gadgets, cell phone, pens, business cards; front zipper pocket for small miscellaneous items
- Front compartment: 3-file divider expands 2 inches to allow for 30% more cargo space
- Dual laptop protection: 1) ABS Honeycomb, shock-absorbent frame protects contents of the case; 2) back computer compartment is cushioned with 10 mm high-density foam to protect laptops up to 17 inches
- SmartZipper secures case to another case handle
- Non-slip, shock-absorbing neoprene shoulder strap stretches for comfort
- Recessed in-line skate wheels (made with high-grade polyurethane sealed ball bearings anchored to steel axles) make it roll with ease
- Locking point-click aluminum telescope handle retracts into shell
- Protective weatherproof cover
Dimensions & Specifications
Tech-Lite Ballistic Nylon
18W x 8D x 13.5H inches
Laptop Inner Dimensions
17W x 2.5D x 12H inches
Laptop Screen Size (in.)
8lbs. 2 oz.
Soft Sided Briefcase
Rolling, Shoulder Strap, Top Zip
- If you get caught in the rain, let your bag dry naturally, away from any direct heat source. Stuff the case with paper towels to absorb moisture and help retain the shape of the case.
- Many spots and marks on leather can be cleaned off with a pencil eraser.
- Hairspray helps remove ink and pen marks - just blot with a paper towel.
- Spots can be removed with a solution of 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 water, which is particularly effective on sugar or alcohol spots.
- Oil and grease can be cleaned off leather with a spray-on spot remover. Rubber cement is another good oil spot remover. Apply over the spot, let dry and then rub off (do not use this treatment on suede).
- Do not use any adhesives or other chemicals on the case as doing so might compromise the leather.
Ballistic nylon is wonderful in that the very nature and weave of the material means it is tough, but does not collect dirt and lint. Still, we recommend treating your McKlein case with Scotchgard before use. Should your case become soiled use a soft bristled nylon brush (a toothbrush will work) to lift away loose soil and light stains without pressing the stain in. Blot with a cloth and mild dish detergent. After cleaning reapply Scotchgard to restore protection from water, dirt and stains. On the whole, ballistic nylon is not easily soiled so stain removal shouldn't be a problem.
We recommend you periodically spray WD-40 on axles in order to keep them rolling quietly and smoothly. Do not wheel your case up stairs as the continual impact will shorten the life of the axle.
Firmly press the button on telescoping handles before pulling up. Do not lift the case off the ground by the telescoping handle. Use the leather handle attached to the case to lift and carry it. The telescoping handle joints may be stiff when you first use the case. Using WD-40 on it every month or so will alleviate any stiffness.
Do not try to zip an overstuffed case. If the zipper sticks, gently use a back and forth motion until the teeth are back on track.
- Dimensions: 11W x 2D x 13.5H inches
- Removable 1-inch ring binder
- Gusseted file section and zippered pockets
- CD and disc holders
- Padholding side is reversible for lefties and righties
- Retractable handles for easy carrying
- Several great colors; options subject to availability