Daniadown Duvet Collection - Eiderdown ComforterItem#: HN-DIA069
$2,899.99 to $4,799.99
- 100% pure Icelandic eiderdown fill, 600+ fill power
- White 100% Swiss cotton cover, 300 thread count
- Ultra-Fresh™ antimicrobial & hypoallergenic protection
- Machine wash, hand wash, or dry clean
- Variety of sizes available
What's Not Included
Bed skirt, Pillows, Shams
Down-right luxurious is how you'll describe the Daniadown Duvet Collection - Eiderdown Comforter as soon as you curl up under its delightful puffiness. This supreme, super-warm down comforter is filled with 100% pure Icelandic eiderdown, which is harvested from the abandoned nests of wild eider ducks and known to be some of the lightest and warmest down in the world. Baffle box construction and double-stitched outside seams spread the down evenly and keep it in place. Fluffy 600+ fill power makes the comforter very warm, while the white 300 thread count 100% Swiss cotton cover provides exceptional softness. And for those of us who struggle with allergies, the eiderdown features Ultra-Fresh™ antimicrobial and hypoallergenic protection.
The Daniadown Duvet Collection - Eiderdown Comforter can be slipped into your own duvet cover for a beautiful and blissful sleeping experience. Choose from a variety of sizes to wrap your bed just right. This down comforter can be machine washed, but spot cleaning, hand washing, and dry cleaning are other recommended options. See the care and maintenance section for more details.
- Twin: 68 x 86 inches
- Full: 82 x 86 inches
- Queen: 90 x 90 inches
- King: 104 x 90 inches
- Super King: 112 x 100
Daniadown Home (Daniadown Quilts Ltd.) was founded in 1967 by Jon Andersen. Today the business is still owned and operated by the Andersen family. Daniadown's vision is to offer its customers superior quality products and services at value prices. They are able to maintain this strategy by designing and manufacturing the majority of their products.
Dimensions & Specifications
Baffle Box Stitch
Country of Origin
104W x 90L in., 112W x 100L in., 68W x 86L in., 82W x 86L in., 90W x 90L in.
Pure Icelandic Eiderdown
22 oz., 26 oz., 31 oz., 36 oz., 44 oz.
Size, Twin, Full, Queen, King, Super King
Daniadown Quilts Ltd. offers the following suggestions on how to clean a down duvet or down comforter:
It's important to use special care when cleaning down. Soap and water remove essential oils from feathers, diminishing their loft, so it's best to clean duvets infrequently, i.e. every two to five years. In the meantime, maintain good day-to-day care; keep your duvet in a duvet cover to protect it from stains, air it on a clothesline regularly to keep it fresh and shake it daily to plump any flattened clusters.
If the duvet becomes soiled, spot treat it with a mild detergent to prevent permanent staining. For more thorough cleaning, you can take it to a professional dry cleaner or wash it carefully at home with low-sudsing, mild detergent.
To wash your duvet at home, try the following methods:
- Method 1. Use a front loading tumbling washing machine large enough to hold the dry duvet without crowding. (Do not use a top loading washer. The jerking action of the agitator may cause damage by packing or pushing the down.)
- Method 2. Fill a bathtub with lukewarm water and add detergent. To determine the amount of detergent, follow the label directions for hand-washing loads and use the minimum amount recommended. (There should not be a mountain of suds.) Gently squeeze the soapy water through the down-filled duvet; then drain the wash water. Rinse with fresh, cool water, refilling the tub as necessary until all traces of suds are gone. Press out the water by hand, or use your washing machine's spin cycle. (A top loading machine is fine, since it won't agitate while spinning.) Do not wring. Tumble dry on a low setting for several hours until completely dry. Adding several clean, dry towels to the dryer will absorb moisture and speed the drying process. A few tennis balls will help keep the down clusters fluffed up.