Daniadown Paradise Down Comforter - Winter WeightItem#: HN-DIA003
$664.99 to $889.99
- Hungarian White Goose down
- 100% cotton sateen cover, 400 thread count
- 800+ loft
- Winter weight
- Box baffle construction
- Several size options available
- 10-year workmanship guarantee from manufacturer
Filled with Daniadown's best high lofting Hungarian White Goose Down and covered in a 400 thread count cotton sateen shell, the Paradise Down Comforter will provide comfort for many years to come. This duvet comforter is constructed with small baffled boxes, which provide easy care and maintenance. The box baffle design inhibits shifting of the down, keeping it evenly distributed, which translates to carefree bed-making with no required fluffing. The quality of the down and shell makes the Paradise the lightest, yet warmest and most breathable comforter in its class.
- Twin: 66 x 86 inches, fill weight 27 oz.
- Full: 82 x 86 inches, fill weight 33 oz.
- Queen: 90 x 90 inches, fill weight 38 oz.
- King: 104 x 90 inches, fill weight 44 oz.
- California King: 112 x 100 inches, fill weight 52 oz.
Daniadown Home (Daniadown Quilts Ltd.) was founded in 1967 by Jon Andersen. Today the business is still owned and operated by the Andersen family. Daniadown's vision is to offer its customers superior quality products and services at value prices. They are able to maintain this strategy by designing and manufacturing the majority of their products.
Dimensions & Specifications
Baffle Box Stitch
100% Cotton Sateen
European White Goose Down
10 Year Limited Warranty
California King, Full/Double, King, Queen, Twin
Choose From 5 Options