Daniadown Pinnacle Down Comforter - 4 SeasonsItem#: HN-DIA005
$291.98 to $614.99
- European White Goose down
- 100% cotton sateen cover, 350 thread count
- 600+ loft
- Year-round weight
- Box baffle construction
- Several size options available
- 10-year workmanship guarantee from manufacturer
The Daniadown Pinnacle Down Comforter is filled with European White Goose down and covered in 350 thread count cotton sateen to provide years of warmth and comfort. This duvet is constructed with small baffled boxes, which provide easy care and maintenance. The box baffle design inhibits shifting of the down, keeping it evenly distributed, which translates to carefree bed-making with no required fluffing.
- Twin: 66 x 86 inches, fill weight 22 oz.
- Full: 82 x 86 inches, fill weight 27 oz.
- Queen: 90 x 90 inches, fill weight 30 oz.
- King: 104 x 90 inches, fill weight 35 oz.
- California King: 112 x 100 inches, fill weight 40 oz.
Daniadown Home (Daniadown Quilts Ltd.) was founded in 1967 by Jon Andersen. Today the business is still owned and operated by the Andersen family. Daniadown's vision is to offer its customers superior quality products and services at value prices. They are able to maintain this strategy by designing and manufacturing the majority of their products.
Dimensions & Specifications
Baffle Box Stitch
100% Cotton Sateen
European White Goose Down
10 Year Limited Warranty
California King, Full/Double, King, Queen, Twin
Choose From 5 Options
$189.99 to $262.99
- Additional quilted top layer for extra comfort
- Allergy Free™, Pacific Coast feathers
- 230 thread count; 100 percent cotton quilted top
- Baffled channel design with 2-inch side gusset
- Contours to body; cushions pressure points
- Barrier Weave™ design retains duck feathers
- 10-year limited warranty
- Available in twin, full/double, queen, or king sizes