DAP/ComfortZone Dog Behavior Modification SprayItem#: HN-LMB001
- 60 ml spray
- Helps reduce or stop stress-related behavior
- Veterinarian recommended
- Ideal for use in the car or crate
- Effects will last approximately 1.5-2 hrs.
60 ml spray
If your dog gets anxious in stressful situations, try the DAP/ComfortZone Dog Behavior Modification Spray in 60 ml size. D.A.P., or Dog Appeasing Pheromone as it's known, is a synthetic pheromone that naturally helps stop or lessen barking, urination, whimpering, anxiety, chewing and other behaviors brought on by stress. Use as directed.
About Farnam Companies, Inc.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Farnam Companies, Inc. has been developing pet products since 1946. From vitamins and flea and tick control to innovative behavior modification products, Farnam is a brand you can count on when it comes to the care of your pets.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Looks like an ordinary birdhouse
- Emits a harmless ultrasonic noise only audible to dogs
- Can sense barking up to a 50-foot radius
- 3 range settings