DAP/ComfortZone Dog Behavior Modifier with DiffuserItem#: HN-LMB002
- 48 ml vial with plug-in
- Helps reduce or stop stress-related behavior
- Veterinarian recommended
- Plug diffuser into room where dog is located most
- Odorless and nontoxic; covers 500-650-sq.-ft. area
48 ml vial, Plug-in
Comfort your dog in stressful situations with the DAP/ComfortZone Dog Behavior Modifier with Diffuser. D.A.P., or Dog Appeasing Pheromone as it is known, is odorless and nontoxic. It mimics the pheromones a female dog secretes while nursing to produce a calming effect that will help dogs or puppies with anxieties such as being alone, traveling, loud noises or new environments. The plug-in diffuser that comes along with the 48 ml vial is designed specifically for this product. Bottle will last approximately four weeks in a 500-650-sq.-ft. area. Use as directed.
About Farnam Companies, Inc.
Based in Phoenix, Arizona, Farnam Companies, Inc. has been developing pet products since 1946. From vitamins and flea and tick control to innovative behavior modification products, Farnam is a brand you can count on when it comes to the care of your pets.
Dimensions & Specifications
- Looks like an ordinary birdhouse
- Emits a harmless ultrasonic noise only audible to dogs
- Can sense barking up to a 50-foot radius
- 3 range settings