DeLonghi EC702 Stainless Steel Espresso MakerItem#: HN-DGH081
- Stainless steel pump espresso maker
- Use with ground espresso or E.S.E. pods
- 44 oz. (1.3 L) water reservoir with water level indicator
- Anti-drip design obviates cleanup
- Makes espresso, lattes, cappuccino and more
- Dimensions: 11.25W x 8.19D x 12.5H in.
What's your priority today: convenience, or a perfect crema? The DeLonghi EC702 Stainless Steel Espresso Maker is at your service for either. With a pump exerting 15 bars of pressure, it extracts aromatic essences from your freshly ground espresso or a convenient E.S.E. pod. If you grind your own, pop in Delonghi's patented Sempre Crema Filter adapter. It has an incorporated tamper for a tight pack every time, and you'll enjoy the ultimate in caramel-colored crema perfection. But when you need caffeine ASAP, you can use another included adapter that holds E.S.E pods for glorious steaming beverages with no grinding or tamping necessary. A self-priming system also speeds the process so you won't have to wait on your machine before brewing.
- Adjustable steam emission is ideal for preparing cappuccino
- Water reservoir holds 44 ounces (1.3 L), cleans easily, and has a water level indicator
- Energy saver setting
- Separate steam and espresso thermostats for optimal brewing
- Stainless steel boiler and metal body are in it for the long haul
- Cup storage tray keeps cups handy and warm
- Anti-drip design minimizes cleanup
- Drip tray comes out for easy rinsing
- Frothy-milk beverages like cappuccino and lattes are simple to make with the swivel jet frother
About De'Longhi USA
Founded over a century ago when the De'Longhi family opened a workshop in Treviso, Italy the De'Longhi brand set the standard for handcrafted quality and expert craftsmanship. Three generations later, the people at De'Longhi believe design is timeless, and strive to find beauty in everyday objects to bring style to your home. Expert manufacturing is also high on their priorities. De'Longhi tests their espresso machines to ensure that tens of thousands of perfect cups can be brewed by a single machine. They put all their products through the same rigorous tests, and their factory features an entire wing devoted to product testing. De'Longhi works under the philosophy that the most beautiful product in the world is worthless if it's not built to last. Finally, De'Longhi believes design is so much more than aesthetics. Design is ways to make people's lives easier. From their patented single touch systems to self-adjusting temperature controls, they believe it's the small details that make a huge impact on how people enjoy a product.
Dimensions & Specifications
11.25W x 8.19D x 12.5H in.