DeLonghi EC860 Espresso Maker with Cappuccino FeatureItem#: HN-DGH082
- Pump espresso maker with cappuccino feature
- Use with ground espresso or E.S.E. pods
- 36 oz. water reservoir
- Automatic rinsing system
- Anti-drip design obviates cleanup
- Makes espresso, lattes, cappuccino and more
- Dimensions: 10.55L x 12.2W x 12H in.
DeLonghi EC860 Espresso Maker with Cappuccino Feature is a die-cast hardbody, and it's standing by to serve your espresso and cappuccino needs. With a 15-bar pump, it extracts maximum flavor from your freshly ground espresso or convenient E.S.E. pods. A professional grade filter system has an integrated crema device, and you get to choose whether to make 1 or 2 cups, from ground coffee or E.S.E. pods. After making frothy-milk beverages, you won't need to figure out what to do with excess milk, because the milk carafe can be removed and stored in the fridge. This maker is friendly toward cups up to 4 inches high, with adjustable height options. Delonghi's patented automatic cappuccino system puts amazing cappuccino and latte macchiato at your fingertips. Intuitive, illuminated buttons are grogginess-friendly.
- Adjustable steam emission is ideal for preparing cappuccino
- Removable water tank holds 36 ounces
- Stand-by button for energy efficiency
- Milk frother can be used with hot water and steam-brewed beverages
- Stainless steel boiler and metal body are in it for the long haul
- Cup warmer area keeps cups ready and warm for proper drink temperature
- Anti-drip design minimizes cleanup
- Water filter for purest flavor
- Automatic rinsing system means cleanup couldn't be simpler
About De'Longhi USA
Founded over a century ago when the De'Longhi family opened a workshop in Treviso, Italy the De'Longhi brand set the standard for handcrafted quality and expert craftsmanship. Three generations later, the people at De'Longhi believe design is timeless, and strive to find beauty in everyday objects to bring style to your home. Expert manufacturing is also high on their priorities. De'Longhi tests their espresso machines to ensure that tens of thousands of perfect cups can be brewed by a single machine. They put all their products through the same rigorous tests, and their factory features an entire wing devoted to product testing. De'Longhi works under the philosophy that the most beautiful product in the world is worthless if it's not built to last. Finally, De'Longhi believes design is so much more than aesthetics. Design is ways to make people's lives easier. From their patented single touch systems to self-adjusting temperature controls, they believe it's the small details that make a huge impact on how people enjoy a product.
Dimensions & Specifications
10.55L x 12.2W x 12H in.