DeLonghi EOP2046 Panini Toaster OvenItem#: HN-DGH030
- .7-cu.-ft. capacity
- Bake, broil, keep warm, bake, toast, panini settings
- 2-sided, die-cast, non-stick panini plate
- Panini rack fits thickness of bread slices or panini
- Includes baking pan, wire rack, nonstick grill plate
- Dimensions: 19.53L x 15.75W x 11.26H inches
Toaster oven, Bake pan, Broil tray, Invertible rack
Bake, broil, toast, and grill panini all in one space-saving appliance with the DeLonghi EOP2046 Panini Toaster Oven. This versatile toaster oven features a two-sided, die-cast, non-stick panini plate that is fully adjustable to toast thin-to-thick bread slices stuffed with your favorite ingredients. The upper rack can be lowered with the press of the lever like an ordinary panini press, and you can select your desired level of browning for perfect toasting every time. The grill plate also works well to sear fish or meat. The temperature dial sets the temperature between 200 and 450 degrees F. You can slow bake for gradual cooking or bake appetizers and other foods. The broil setting automatically broils at 500 degrees F, and the "keep warm" function keeps your food at the desired temperature until you're ready to serve.
This oven is large enough to cook a 12-inch pizza. The crumb tray slides out for easy cleanup, and two safety posts, each 2.25L inches, keep the oven a safe distance from the wall.
- Includes slide-out crumb tray, instructions, recipes
- Panini dial with "on" and "ready" indicator lights
- Preheat and cooking/browning functions for panini
- Toasts up to 6 slices of bread at once
- Dial browning control from light to dark
- Can hold up to 12-inch pizza
- Temperature control dial from 200 to 450 degrees F
- Auto-broil heats oven to 500 degrees F
- Crumb tray is removable for cleaning
- Rear safety posts keep oven away from wall
About De'Longhi USA
Founded over a century ago when the De'Longhi family opened a workshop in Treviso, Italy the De'Longhi brand set the standard for handcrafted quality and expert craftsmanship. Three generations later, the people at De'Longhi believe design is timeless, and strive to find beauty in everyday objects to bring style to your home. Expert manufacturing is also high on their priorities. De'Longhi tests their espresso machines to ensure that tens of thousands of perfect cups can be brewed by a single machine. They put all their products through the same rigorous tests, and their factory features an entire wing devoted to product testing. De'Longhi works under the philosophy that the most beautiful product in the world is worthless if it's not built to last. Finally, De'Longhi believes design is so much more than aesthetics. Design is ways to make people's lives easier. From their patented single touch systems to self-adjusting temperature controls, they believe it's the small details that make a huge impact on how people enjoy a product.
Dimensions & Specifications
Bagel, Convection, Easy Care, Multi-Function, Pizza
15.75L x 19.53W x 11.26H in.
1 Year Limited Warranty
0.7 cubic ft