Sherpa Delta Deluxe Pet Carrier Airline ApprovedItem#: HN-SHP008
- Delta pet carrier with mesh ventilation panel
- Roll-up flaps for privacy
- Airline approved pet carrier fits under cabin seat
- Large side pocket for accessories
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Interior has washable faux lambskin liner and leash ring
- Roomy inside with front and top entry
- Weight capacity: up to 16 lbs.
- 18L x 10.5W x 11H inches
Dimensions & Specifications
18L x 10.5W x 11H inches
Maximum Weight Limit (lbs)
$12.99 to $15.99
- Walk your pet in total comfort and security
- Extra-strength nylon with heavy duty box stitching
- Oversized hand loop, and nickel-plated snap hook
- Lightweight and durable
- Variety of sizes available
Suggestions for You
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Easy to Clean
- Protects Animal
Comments about Sherpa Delta Deluxe Pet Carrier Airline Approved:
All three of these Sherpa carriers were booted off the same AirTran Boeing 737 flight out of Ft Lauderdale on January 7. We were all told the carrier is too long. The head attendant (a 20-something young man named Ralph) who told us that although the Sherpa carrier is the required 17 inches long, and that the two carriers side-by-side looked to be the same length, the flaps and clasps on the Sherpa stick out further than 17 inches. He handed us hard-sided replacement carriers that were 8" high, 17 inches long and 12 inches wide. After 10 Airtran flights with my dog using the Sherpa carrier, it is no longer welcome on that airline.
Won't be a problem for me though. that will be my last flight with them.
This is a great carrier, but don't try to bring it on Airtran.