Rescue Deluxe Rain BarrelItem#: HN-EGP001
- Huge 60 gallon capacity
- Made from durable, UV resistant, 25% recycled resin
- Includes easy-to-install downspout diverter kit
- Kit fits a 2 x 3 or 3 x 4-inch downspout
- Link 2 or more together with a linking kit
- Convenient manual on-off valve and soaker hose attachment
- Removable lid for dipping large watering cans
- Dimensions: 28L x 28W x 33H inches
- Made in the USA
Rain Barrel, Diverter, Connections, Outlet Spigot
You probably learned all about it in 5th grade science class. Rain falls, evaporates, and falls again. You should get in on that action. The Rescue Deluxe Rain Barrel Rainwater Collection System invites you to connect with nature's perfect circle, harvesting pure rainwater for your home and garden. You'll also reduce your water bill by cutting out the municipal middle-man.
Simply connect the Rescue Deluxe Rain Barrel to your rain gutter using the provided downspout diverter kit. Through showers or thunderstorms, your rain barrel collects the water that naturally runs off of your roof, filling up after two or three hours. Instead of running into the storm sewers, the precious water stays in your rain barrel, saved up for a sunny day.
How you use your fresh, natural water is up to you. Connect a soaker hose, guiding the rain to a thirsty patch of garden. Open the valve at the bottom and fill up a bucket when it's time to wash the car, the dog, or the patio furniture. Or simply lift off the lid, dip in a watering can, and give your rainwater back to nature: water your flowers, fill up a birdbath, or add some moisture to your compost bin. Are the kids going stir-crazy, but insisting it's too hot to play outside? Head to the rain barrel, fill up the squirt guns, and enjoy a spirited water fight while practicing sustainable water usage.
About Emsco Group
Emsco Group was founded in 1867, manufacturing practical and innovative things to make life better and easier. While cow pokes and buggy whips have given way to snowboards and garden gadgets, Emsco still holds to the values its founder Theo J. Ely espoused 140 years ago: Innovation, Function, Quality, and Service. Emsco is based in Girard, Pennsylvania.
Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania.
Dimensions & Specifications
28L x 28W x 33H in.
Recycled Plastic Resin
$33.00 to $44.99
- Use the Save the Rain Diverter to channel water from your downspout to your barrel or watering can
- The small diverter dimensions are: 11L x 3W x 2.5H inches
- The large diverter dimensions are: 11L x 4W x 3H inches
- Constructed of galvanized steel for strength
- Keep the diverter in the open position or extended to reroute rainwater
- Close the diverter when your rain barrel or can is full and your downspout works as normal
- The small diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 3 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 3 inch round downspouts
- The large diverter fits standard rectangular residential downspouts, typically less than 4 1/2 inches, in metal or plastic, or 4 and 5 inch round downspouts
- Diverts rain water to a rain barrel (not included)
- Includes diverter and 5 feet of flexible tubing
- Diverter made of thick-walled hybrid corn plastic
- Durable and UV-resistant
- Withstands extreme rainfall, freezing, and debris
- 6-foot black tubing for versatile placement of your tank
- Can be used with any size rain barrel or tank
- Your purchase supports a non-profit sustainability organization
- Designed for RainReserve Diverter systems
- Enables a tandem system to add another tank
- Makes any sealed tank or barrel a rain reservoir
- 5-foot tubing for versatile barrel placement
- Includes high-flow spigot and barrel seals
- Corn plastic sticker discourages drinking the water