DENY Designs Anderson Design Group Chicago ClockItem#: HN-DENY386
$150.00 to $199.00
- Clock-face art printed on high gloss coated steel
- Design features illustration of sailboats on the water
- Magnetic, hidden floating frame
- Easy mounting with included z bar and 2 screws (no power tools needed)
- Acrylic clock hands
- 6-color dye process; custom printed
- Available in your choice of shape and size
- Requires 1 C battery (not included)
Clock, Z bar, 2 screws
What's Not Included
The DENY Designs Anderson Design Group Chicago Clock will put the wind back in your sails. This sleek, modern clock features a vintage-looking illustration of the sailboat-filled shore in Chicago. It's easy to hang and requires no power tools.
About DENY Designs
Denver, Colorado based DENY Designs is a modern home furnishings company that believes in doing things differently. DENY encourages customers to make a personal statement with personal images or by selecting from the extensive gallery. The coolest part is that each purchase gives the super talented artists part of the proceeds. That allows DENY to support art communities all over the world while also spreading the creative love! Each DENY piece is custom created as it's ordered, instead of being held in a warehouse. A dye printing process is used to ensure colorfastness and durability that make these true heirloom pieces. From custom furniture pieces to textiles, everything made is unique and distinctively DENY.
Dimensions & Specifications
14W x 14H in., 18W x 18H in., 22W x 22H in.
14, 18, 22
14, 18, 22
Size: Large, Medium, Small